Watching "Weird" Movies Together

Charlie Dalton: You and Charlie watched a lot of movies together. You liked horror movies and Charlie liked Comedies. To go outside your box Charlie suggested you two watch Airplane. You thought the movie was dumb while Charlie spent the entire time laughing.

Gerard Pitts: You and Gerard liked horror movies and thrillers. You couldn't really understand comedies and thought watching them would be a bore. But Gerard's friend Meeks recommended "The Starving Games" a parody movie. You really enjoyed it although Pitts spent the entire time complaining about how dumb it was.

Knox Overstreet: You and Knox loved romantic comedies, movies that had a lot of romance in it and you two ended up crying over. But because Knox is friends with Charlie and Charlie is a huge fan of comedies he recommended "Not Another Teen Movie". Which is a parody of romantic comedies. You and Knox were able to laugh and go "yeah that happens a lot".

Neil Perry: Neil really liked Twilight and the second Twilight went on Netflix he'd watch it at least twice a day. You liked it but slowly got annoyed by it and recommended watching "Vampires Suck". Neil was able to enjoy it and soon stopped watching Twilight so much but did buy vampire fangs and auditioned for the role of Dracula.

Steven Meeks: Steven liked psychological thrillers and movies that made you think and go "wtf" at the end. You on the other hand really liked stupid comedies that honestly made no sense at all. You told Meeks to let his brain rest and watch "The Disaster Movie". He absolutely hated it and said that it made his head hurt after. You just laughed and called him dramatic.

Todd Anderson: Todd hates watching horror movies so when you told him that you two would be watching "Scary Movie" he was very hesitant. He didn't want to at first because of the name but then you explained the plot and he allowed it. He didn't like it, he thought the humor was awful but towards the end he would laugh along with you.