Love (Todd x male!reader)

You smiled as you watched your boyfriend sleep. Todd is one of the most calm and relaxed person you had ever met. It seemed like he had no worries.

You brushed a lose hair behinds his hair as he scrunched up his nose. You chuckled as you caressed his cheeks just taking in the moment.

"Stop staring at me," he muttered his eyes still close.

"No," you whispered back softly kissing his pink lips with a smile.

"It's literally too early for this," he sighed turning around.

"Someones in a grumpy mood," you laughed sitting up to see his empty room.

"School starts tomorrow," he sighed finally sitting up. His blonde hair was a mess as he tried to pat it down.

"Don't remind me. I still have to do that English assignment Mr. Keating left us." You muttered glaring at your backpack.

Your parents had gone on vacation, which funny enough they did not invite you to. You didn't mind, they convinced Todd's parents into letting you stay with them. It was Spring break so it wasn't that long of a stay at Todd's.

You and Todd had started dating your sophomore year at Welton. You were friends with Charlie which made you friends with Neil which helped you become friends with Todd.

Charlie and you were too similar, very gay, funny, and sarcastic. Neil described it as having two rats who were gay. Which quickly made you and Charlie the "Gay Rats" of the group.

Meeting Todd was one of your favorite most memorable moments in your entire life.

It was Chemistry class that you had with the little group. That's when Neil introduced Todd to everyone, they were going to be roommates for the rest of their school careers.

Todd was nervous and didn't want to speak to anyone, he didn't even want to look at anyone. You found it to be extremely adorable and you couldn't help yourself from falling in love with him.

Although you weren't even sure Todd was even queer in anyway. It didn't stop your heart from racing the second he got close to you.

"You really should do Keating's paper, you may be his favorite student but he won't let this slide." Todd chuckled going up to his dresser as he began to brush his messy hair.

"You're so handsome, you know that right?" You smirked looking at him as his face flushed red.

"Shut up, my parents could her you!" He whispered his face still red as you laughed.

"You're too easily flustered Toddy," you shook your head. You walked behind him as you wrapped your arms around his hips resting your head in his shoulders. You closed your eyes as you relaxed, he smelled like strawberries and mangos. "I am so in love with you Todd, you know that right?"

"I'm so in love with you too (Y/n)," he smiled. You two stood like that for a few seconds before deciding to get ready.

You were a morning person and usually woke up at 6am to get ready. Beauty takes tine as you tell Todd who quickly got annoyed of your habit.

"How are we supposed to stay together when I hate waking up so early but you wake ip early?" He grumbled one day.

"Don't worry darling, you can sleep in all day if you want to, just know I only make breakfast yo those who are awake with me," you smiled patting his head.

It was small gestures that Todd loved about you. How you pay so much attention to detail and you take your time.

You loved to be careful, you loved giving him surprises and your favorite thing was showering him with gifts and kind words.

Todd had a hard time really expressing himself and being himself. He constantly doubted himself and dismissed his feelings just to make everyone else happy.

But when he is around you it helps him to say what he has in mind. He finally lets go a little bit of his fears and doubts.

You remind him everyday of just how much you truly love and adore him. You make sure he knows that you are so deeply in love with him.