Charlie/fem!reader

Jealousy, Jealousy

You and Charlie weren't dating, not at all. You just had a slight crush on him since the first day you set eyes on him. He's tall, handsome, funny and sometimes smart.

It wasn't just that that made you fall for Charles Dalton. You're friends with Steven Meeks, which just means you're the smartest girl at Welton. You're on scholarship as your parents weren't really able to afford the costly tuition for that school.

Your parents held you to a higher standard then they did to your older sister. You sometimes wished you could switch spots with her and make her go to Hellton.

You sat on your bed reading your book, you had done your homework already and were just catching up on some reading. You flipped through the pages before hearing a knock on the door.

"Come in!" You shouted setting your book on your lap. Charlie Dalton poked his head in before opening the door revealing Neil and Todd.

"So, this is a lady dorm?" Charlie said looking around. You stood up and laughed patting your skirt down.

"Same as the boys I assume?" You asked and Charlie disappointedly nodded.

"We just dropped by to tell you Poets meeting tonight, be there loser," Neil laughed ruffling your hair.

Neil is like the brother you never had, he treated you just like a sister.

"You're the loser, and I'll be there!" You laughed ruffling Neil's hair. He laughed at the before he chokehold and ruffled your hair. He released you and laughed as you began to hit his shoulder. "I told you not to do that!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" Neil shouted hiding behind Todd as you two circled him.

"Oh god I think Imm going to puke," Todd said before closing his eyes. You and Neil laughed stopping.

"Well, we'll be on our way. Be there on time this time!" Charlie joked before the three of them walked out the room.

You hadn't realized your heart was beating fast. After they left you felt your face heat up as you placed your hand over your heart smiling to you.

Sometimes you wondered if Charlie felt the same way about you as you felt about him. Sometimes you wanted to ask Neil but you just knew he'd make fun of you for falling for Charlie, the player.

You sighed anticipating the moment you'd all meet at the cave like you all usually do. You decided to pick out your prettiest outfit and maybe do your hair if you had the time.

The night rolled around as you picked out your prettiest outfit and did the best you could for your hair.

"Where are you going so dolled up?" Your roommate Tanya asked setting her book down. Tanya has been your friend since the first day at Welton when you were assigned as roommates.

"Same place as always," you smiled grabbing your coat.

"Your little cult society thing?" She laughed and you nodded.

"Not a cult, goodbye now!" You smiled quietly walking out your dorm room rushing out and towards the cave.

You arrived and to your disappointment Charlie hadn't arrived. You sat by Todd who was talking to Neil.

"Everyone's here but Charlie?" You said and Todd nodded.

"It's strange, he just left and we haven't seen him since." Todd explained and you nodded sadly.

"Don't worry, Charlie never misses a meeting, he loves this cave." Neil smiled and you smiled back.

You three chatted with each other before hearing giggling.