Charlie Dalton/male!reader

The Professors Kid

You didn't go to Welton, that was a decision your dad made. He went to Welton and despised the institution that encouraged control and submission. He wanted you to be a free thinker, love arts, be your own person.

You came out to your dad at the age of 14, to which he hugged and told you how much he loved you. You felt honored to have him as a dad, you truly felt honored.

You sat on the dinning room chair, doing homework from Ridgeway High, the public school close by to his work. He decided not to live at Welton but lived in a home near Welton.

Your dad was still in school, he worked long hours, considering that school is highly prestigious you weren't surprised.

You sighed as you put your pencil down looking at the door pondering if you should pay him a visit. You thought long and hard and ultimately decided to go and visit him.

You packed your school bag setting it down on the dinning room chair with a smile as you headed for the door. You walked all the way to Welton which was less then 10 minutes away from the house.

You saw that your dad was outside with his class you presumed. They were playing soccer, which surprised you, your dad hated sports more then anything.

You smiled as you watched the students kick the ball and scream.

"Go on Charlie!" Your dad shouted as a dark haired boy stood at the front of the line.

You took a second and locked eyes with the boy, he smirked before he spoke causing your face to heat up.

"To indeed be a god!" He shouted before kicking the ball and jogging to the back the line. You turned away and instead focused on your dad who was in the middle, classic music playing from the record player.

You smiled as you stood besides him watching as each student read a line then kicked the ball.

"What are you doing here?" Your dad chuckled watching you standing next to him.

"Got bored decided to pay you a small visit, what are you doing?" You asked him as he shrugged.

"A small exercise," he smiled joyfully.

"Of course," you chuckled as you watched the last student say his line then kick the ball.

You said goodbye to your dad as he and his students headed back, that's when Charlie Dalton walks up to his friends.

Watching you as you walk or more so jog away, "Who is that?" He asks.

"Mr. Keating's son, why?" Cameron told him, Charlie grinned.

"No reason at all," he looked forward at the confused look of Richard Cameron.

"What are you planning?" He asked a concerned look on his face.

"Nothing, why do you have to interrogate me Cameron," Charlie asked rolling his eyes speed walking away from them.

"Oh he is planning to do something and whatever it is I feel like it's not going to be good." Neil said as the rest nodded their heads.

You on the other hand made yourself some toast thinking about the class your dad taught. Sometimes you wanted to beg to go to Welton with him, seeing as it would be easier for him.

You continued with your work finishing as your dad walked in through the front doors, smiling.

"Interesting class you taught. Are they all like that?" You asked packing your stuff smiling.

"All of them are the same. Except that class is special, more potential from the students." He chuckled setting down his suitcase.

"Hey, dad?" You began nervously. "I was wondering if maybe I could transfer to Welton? The school looks beautiful and I think it'd be a lot easier for you."