Being Gay and In Love With Him

DISCLAIMER!!: For this i will b using he/him pronouns

Charlie Dalton: Charlie Dalton is charismatic, he is sensitive and a huge flirt. On valentines day despite it being an all boys school he'll receive 10 anonymous valentines day love letters. You were one of the unfortunate ones to be in love with Charlie Dalton, not only that but one of his closest friends. His best friend to be exact, you could never tell him how you feel mostly not when Charlie rejects everyone (he didn't want to "settle down").

Gerard Pitts: All you could do was look at Gerard from afar, you were far too shy to do anything. All you could do was watch him, watch as he talked to his friends, his brown hair, his brown eyes, his flawless face and face structure. You took notice of everything about him, the way he scrunched his nose at the smell of oranges, or how he held up his pinkie despite drinking a soda pop, or how his hair manages to stay up even after he played soccer. You had a deep crush you knew would never be reciprocated.

Knox Overstreet: Knox is one of the popular kids at Welton Academy, he had all the girls drooling and all the boys envying him. Except for you, you wanted to be with him, something you had troubles coming to term with. You were close friends to Neil Perry, who knew of your crush but didn't dare bring it up. You just watched Knox as he talked to Charlie. Jealousy would creep because Neil could freely talk to Knox without stuttering or your face heating up. You wished and longed for the opportunity to just kiss him, just hold his hand...

Neil Perry: The first time you saw Neil was at the play, you had auditioned and got a minor part, much to your dismay. You wanted to play the main girl part but couldn't, only because they wouldn't allow you to. You watched as Neil rehearsed tirelessly. You watched as his face light up whenever he was on stage. Soon enough you found yourself crushing on him deeply. Although you wouldn't show it in fears of being kicked out of the play or banned. You just confirmed to being his friend and "mentor". You were sad but would rather be his friend then be nothing at all.

Steven Meeks: You admired Meeks' intelligence and love for science. You thought it was admiration until you pointed it out to your sister who very boldly told you that you were in love with Meeks. You couldn't believe it at first, you? in "love" with another boy? Impossible... That's until you reflected and understood that most of the guys you "admired" you actually crushed on. It was hard but you accepted it. You got close to Meeks during chemistry when you two partnered up for a chemistry project. You felt yourself falling for him faster and faster.

Todd Anderson: It was tricky being in love with Todd Anderson. Having to be not only with him but the leech of Neil Perry. Getting "alone time" with Todd was hard, he shared a room with Neil, had the same friend group as Neil, did all the same things Neil Perry did. You couldn't stand it, you just wanted to be friends with Todd and, but you just couldn't get Neil away from Todd. You understood though, Neil was his best friend but you couldn't help but just be jealous of their friendship longing that it was "you and Todd" and not "Neil and Todd".