He Invites You to a Concert

both modern and old school :)

Charlie Dalton: Charlie and you have an interest in the same music genre. So Charlie invited you to come with him and his friends to go see ICP. You had no idea who they were but really enjoyed their music when you did go to the concert. The environment was great and it felt like a family.

Gerard Pitts: Gerard and you went to go see Frank Sinatra. The way he plays does something to you and you just instantly relax and take in every beautiful moment. Frank Sinatra is Gerard's and your favorite musician, everything he's every made you two have enjoyed.

Knox Overstreet: Knox and you are Swifties ever since her first album came out. So when she announced her tour Knox surprised you with tickets to go see her, you cried and were so happy about it but you almost died from all the excitement.

Neil Perry: Contrary to popular belief Neil 100% listens to nu-metal. His favorite artists were Evanescence, Korn, and Slipknot. He really wanted  to go to Knotfest to go see the line up (mostly Slipknot). He invited you and at night you two sneaked out to drive to LA to go to Knotfest, which was a huge shock, Neil had never seen so many Slipknot fans.

Steven Meeks: Steven found out your favorite artist was coming to town and just had to buy you tickets for your birthday. When he surprised you with the tickets you cried so hard you just couldn't stop. It was also your first concert ever and you were extremely nervous.

Todd Anderson: Todd loved old school music, Duke Ellington, Benny Goodman, Ella Fitzgerald. But when he found out Mitski, your favorite artist, he had to surprise you with the tickets. Now you can be a sad person in the presence of Mitski, you made sure not to doll yourself up to much knowing you'll end up crying.