Todd Anderson (he/him pronouns)

Disclaimer: Reader is insinuated to be male (he/him pronouns)! CW/TW: sex (no smut), porn, underage drinking

CW/TW: sex (no smut), porn, underage drinking. swear words,
Best friends Brother

Neil Perry's best friend to Todd Andersen, they had been best friends since the beginning of time practically. They were inseparable, they did everything together. But there was a secret Todd had to keep from his friends.

Neil had a brother, a couple months older then him, they were half brothers. His dad had an affair with a co-worker a few months before Neil was born. His dad ended up leaving Neil's mother for his co-worker and fought for full custody of Neil, which he got.

Neil didn't know until they were both 13 years old, Neil hated his half-brother for a long time after but learned to accept that he had nothing to do with it, and instead hated his father.

But Todd's secret, will his secret was quite simple, he is gay. Very gay, and being in an all-boys school made things extremely hard to cope. He often begged to be changed into a regular public school but his parents refused to allow such a thing.

Todd's friends had no clue, they didn't know of Todd, I mean considering they were all straight, or so they claimed they were.

Todd realized he was gay when he would hangout with his friends and most would point out beautiful women in posters or point out the victoria secret store. Todd's eyes often drifted to other things, the mens underwear packages usually.

He often had to disguise this around his friends and laugh along when they would point out nude women in porn magazines, as some 17 year old boys would do often.

Not until Todd was 18 years old did he start to explore the other side of himself, he was in college by this point along side the dead poets and Neil's brother.

Todd stayed in his dorm room that he shared with Neil, he was studying for his up coming statistics exam and he wasn't enjoying it.

Neil was off at a party, he was a theater major and took a basic math class, besides it was Saturday why would he want to spend his Saturday locked up studying.

Todd heard a knock that paused the studying, "Come in!"

Neil's brother, (Y/n) Perry poked his head and smiled.

"Todd, what are you doing up here?" He laughed walking in and closing the door behind him.

Todd felt his heart drop and his face heat up at the sight of Neil's very attractive brother. Neil and him didn't share many common features, Neil's eyes were much different, and his lips. Whenever Todd saw (Y/n)'s lips something in him turned on, he wanted to just kiss them.

"I'm studying," Todd replied looking back at his notebook. He heard (Y/n) laugh and he stood besides him. Leaning down and looking at his notes.

"Easy, come to the party and I promise I'll help you ace this exam," he grinned.