Chris Noel (she/her)

She Looks Just Like A Dream
this is about lesbians <3 bc i am a lesbian and i just wanted some girlxgirl

Being in love with your best friend is hard, unbelievably hard. You didn't even know when it happened, it was like you woke up one morning and boom you were in love with your best friend.

She of course will never know how you feel, you'd rather be dead then have to tell her and potentially ruin the friendship. The more you suppressed it the more you fell in love.

It was like everything she did hypnotized you, her smile and her hair, her scent. Everything about her just made your heart explode.

"Are you going to Chet's party?" Chris asked you while you two were doing homework in her room.

"I don't know, I have a lot to study, there's a math test tomorrow," you mumbled looking over your notes. She put her hand on your book causing you to look into her blue eyes, you felt your face heat up.

"You're coming, meet up here, we can do our make up together," she smiled and you didn't say anything. She read her book and you felt your heart beating even faster as you tried to calm down.

"Why do I have to go?" You asked looking at her, she looked back you and winked.

"Because, you need to get out more." She smiled and you shook your head but smiled anyways.

The next day after school you walked with Chris to your house.

"Hello Mrs. (L/n)," she greeted your parents who waved and smiled. "You staying for dinner?"

"We're going to Chet's for a party, remember?" You said walking up to your bedroom Chris following behind laughing.

"Okay, I'll pick your outfit," she said sitting her school bag down.

"Let's do homework first, we still have all afternoon," you said taking out your books.

"No! This requires loads of time, besides it's Friday you have all day tomorrow for it!" Chris grabbed your hand guiding you to your closet where she looked at your dresses. You felt your face heat up, Chris didn't let go of your hand.

"Do I have to wear a dress? I have really nice trousers I could use," you said but she shook her head.

"No, this is the perfect dress, go on!" She smiled handing you the dress finally letting go of your hand. You sighed and walked to the bathroom where you put on the dress, it felt so not like you.

"I want to wear trousers and a really nice blouse," you sighed walking out and showing her. You walked to your dressed and pulled the trousers out and the blouse.

"Oh please! Just once, you always wear that outfit! It's time for some change!" She insisted, you caved in and kept the dress on.

"Can we do just a little bit of homework? I want to sleep in on Saturday," you grabbed your notebook and sat on your bed.

She sighed and playfully rolled her eyes before taking out her notebook and text book doing the assignment.

"Are you still sleeping over?" She asked and you nodded, "perfect."

Later that night you and Chris walked to her house so she could do your make up and pick out her outfit.

"You look gorgeous!" She smiled clapping her hand enthusiastically before grabbing her bag, "hurry let's go!"

You two hurried out the door, she instinctively grabbed your hand as you two began to walk to Chet's house. Chet and Chris had been dating since sophomore year, which was last year. You didn't like Chet all that much, he was a huge jerk and very mean to Chris most of the time. But Chris was in love with him so what could you do?