Getting High Together

Disclaimer: I DO NOT SUPPORT THE UNDERAGE USE OF MARIJUANA!! SMOKE WHEN U R OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR STATE/COUNTRY!

Charlie Dalton: Charlie is a super happy when he is high, he is full of energy and would do anything if he was asked. You thought he'd be more peaceful if he were high but nope not even indica made him calm.

Gerard Pitts: Gerard and you were 420 friendly. Getting high after school/work at all times. Gerard did it more so he could relax after something stressful you did it for funzies and because why not? Gerard is very relaxed when he is high very different to you.

Knox Overstreet: Knox didn't want to get high, he didn't like it because he wanted to take care of his lungs. So instead you gave him some edibles and he loved it. He is mild when it comes to being high, he thinks everything is funny but sadly his eyes turn red so he has to wear sunglasses.

Neil Perry: Neil takes a wee bit of indica before a show so he could relax and not go crazy. He doesn't take it for anything else but for when he performs. You like to take it with him in his dressing room. His eyes don't turn red and he acts mostly like his usual self except more relaxed.

Steven Meeks: Steven is very very 420 friendly, as a person who loves to research things he did some research about weed and its benefits and the bad. He found that it would help his performance and help him stay grounded. You and him liked to smoke a bit before classes and before major events.

Todd Anderson: Todd didn't like weed, he thought it smelt terrible and you chose to not smoke in front of him. That's until he asked you, you gave him a hybrid of indica and sativa and chose to give him edibles. He liked how floaty he felt when he was high. He thought everything was a lot funnier then it was and he was a lot more creative when high.