23

Chapter 23

Lucas' POV

I suddenly woke up feeling so fucking dizzy. My head hurts what the fuck. My eyes roamed around the room thinking that I was somewhere in Xyrus' condo. But then I saw the picture frame of me and my girlfriend on the side table.

How the hell did I get here? Or did Xyrus bring me here?

I stayed sitting on the edge of my bed for a few minutes, resting. I started sniffing that unfamiliar perfume scent in the air. It smells so strong, it was all over the room.

I immediately stood up to check my complete condo. I wanted to check if someone got here aside from Xyrus, because it's definitely not Xyrus' perfume.

The living room and kitchen were all dark, there weren't any lights on. Binuksan ko agad ang ilaw para kumuha ng tubig. Hindi ko pa nga nakakausap Natasha ko tapos mag-aala una na pala ng madaling araw.

I went back to my room but this time the sliding door in the balcony caught my attention. It was halfway opened.

Why didn't I notice that a while ago?

I tiptoed towards the balcony to see if someone was there. I didn't remember leaving this open. I was caught off guard when I saw a woman leaning her elbows on the railings.

My woman. Natasha.

"Nat?" I softly called, standing beside the sliding door.

She turned her gaze at me, her startled eyes met mine— it slowly faded, and a genuine smile appeared on her face, opening her arms, welcoming me.

"Hey, love," she said.

I smiled, "You're here," I hugged her for a few minutes then I slowly removed my arms around her.

She looked at me with wondering eyes, "Hug?" she questioned. Cute.

"I smell like beer," I chuckled, she just giggled then hugged me again. "It's okay, let's just hug." she whispered, caressing my back.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I saw Xy's story. You're there kasi kaya nagreply ako kung kasama ka pa rin niya tapos ayon sabi niya you're drinking so I went here." she briefly explained— she stood up properly, looking at me, "Do you remember anything? Kanina?" she questioned, which made me confused.

I actually don't remember anything. Did I do something? Did I blurt some things?

"I can't really recall anything, babe. What happened?" I questioned her.

She laughed, "Okay then," she laughed more making me so curious. "Nat? What?" I asked again but she was just laughing when she looked at me.