27

Chapter 27

"Uuwi ka na agad?" tanong ng isang kaklase ko.

May plano kasi silang magchill raw dahil natapos na namin defense namin kanina. It worked out pretty well. Ayoko rin naman kasing sumama sa kanila dahil hindi ko naman sila ganon ka close.

Siguro yung iba kada may groupings— okay naman sila kasama pero it doesn't mean na swak talaga kami as friends.

They have different interests. They are kinda out of my league, and I'm out of their league too.

Tumingin ako sa nagtanong sa akin at ngumiti habang nililigpit ko ang mga gamit ko sa table. "Yeah, may pupuntahan rin kasi ako." sagot ko sa kanya.

Ngumuso at saka humakbang pa ulit papalapit sa akin. "It's okay, I won't push you. I'm just wondering since you barely interact." she said, giving me an apologetic smile.

But, why was she apologizing?

"Uh, yeah, I just get tired whenever I interact, but I'm trying... really. Medyo busy lang talaga ako sa ngayon." sagot ko sa kanya kaya napangiti ulit siya.

"It's okay... you like books, right?" she questioned with a grin on her face.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Yeah," I answered. Then I received an excited squeak. "OMG, same!" she happily said.

"What genres do you read?" I asked, getting really interested in our conversation.

"Romance, science fiction, and thriller." The grin on her face got wider when she mentioned 'thriller'. Then she spoke again, "Actually I'm not really that into romance but I found some stories online that I really love."

"Really? Well, then, that story must be really good since it caught your attention." I told her.

Maybe talking to someone isn't really that bad.

She chuckled, "Yeah, well, are you fond of reading romance rin? It's actually on the app or website 'E-reads' I think the author's username was 'cn565'." she said.

My eyes immediately widened... that... that was... me? 'CN' stands for 'Charlotte Natasha', '565' was the number of letters in each of Lucas' names.

What in the world... right?

Like, I never knew I would encounter this like someone would recommend me a story or an author then little did they know I was the author— it was my work.

Wow. Just... wow. I don't know how to feel and react.

"Really? Maybe I should try reading their story..." I nervously laughed, "Since when did you start reading her stories?" I hopefully asked.