Author's Note

Author's Note

You're here! You made it this far.

It's February 12, 2022, IOT has officially ended.

First of all, I just want to thank you for being here. This is my first story so I'm really excited and happy that I've finally finished it after months of revising. Thank you for tagging along in my journey as I write IOT.

This is not a perfect and well written story— I still have a lot to learn, but I am happy that I made it this far. Finishing a whole story is already a milestone to me. I want to thank those people who read, voted, and supported my story. You know who you guys are.

I hope you learned something in Lucas and Nat's story.

Just like what Lucas said, we don't have to be afraid to fail. Failing is part of the process. In the journey of trying to reach our dreams, some door closes but we must always take note that there's another door that opens and is waiting for us to enter.

We fail, and break down, but it doesn't necessarily mean that we have to stop striving.

Let's get our feet on the ground, and set our wings free to try again. There's no limit on trying and improving.

Always remember that you're doing great... and you are enough.

I'll see you guys on MetSe#2!

- a.