25

Chapter 25

We spent hours walking near the shore before we decided to sleep— it was around 11 PM... I think. We have a lot of plans for our second day here. I haven't even touched my phone since I started transferring our pictures from the camera to my phone.

We woke up around 6 and decided to have our breakfast. We're gonna go surfing, jet skiing, ride the banana boat, and I think they have a zipline in here.

I'm wearing a padded lace bralette and a white shorts. Lucas on the other hand was wearing striped beach shorts and a polo— his polo's buttons were all open.

We were walking towards the jet ski area.

"I'll drive! Or should we ride to na lang? One for you and one for me." I suggested.

He turned his gaze at me before answering, "Just one? You're gonna surf naman para I'll stay on the jet ski while you're surfing."

I pouted, "Pwede naman tig-isa tayo ah?" I really want to drive.

"You don't want to ride with me? I'll let you drive." he said.

A grin appeared on my face, "Okay!"

We rode a jet ski but he's the one who's been driving since I was holding the surfing board that we rented. He stopped when we got far from the shore. I saw I think five people surfing in that area so I told Lucas that I'll just surf there and the waves are perfect.

"Are you really okay here?" I asked him before I surfed.

We're kind of in the middle of the sea. Maybe he's feeling nauseous already and I have no idea. I don't want that. Baka kung ano pa mangyari sa kanya.

He turned his head in my direction to see me. "I'm fine, I'm facing my fear, right?" he answered and I just looked at him— not really satisfied with his answer. He chuckled before answering, "I'll call you if I'm not feeling well, or probably raise my hand so you could be aware. I'm really okay, love." he assured me.

I planted a kiss on his lips before I removed my top and shorts— leaving my bikinis on.

"Eyes on me, love." I whispered to his ear, giggling before I dive into the water to surf.

I was surfing with the other two surfers. I don't know them but they approached me so I just played along since they look nice and they are also good at surfing— they even teached me some tricks.

I would look at Nathan's direction from time to time. I saw him talking to the guys there— the guys who are jet skiing. Then after a few minutes I just finished surfing. When I looked in his direction again, I saw him on his phone, I think he was filming me. When our eyes met his lips rose up, forming a genuine smile. His eyes say it all.

"Guys, I'll go back now," sabi ko sa dalawang babae na kasabay ko magsurf.