Q&A Responses

Question 1: Will (Y/N) and lida have anymore fights?

Answer: Not sure about fights, but more interactions, definitely. Here's a question for you guys: Is Iida really in the wrong for his thoughts? What's your opinion on the situation?

Question 2: Does her father get arrested and/or go to trial?

Answer: No to both, actually! I did want to do a court arc, but I'm not educated on the Japanese court system and I don't know much about my own court system, either, so I've decided not to. But this is something that will come up eventually! Her dad is still an active character but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Question 3: Does aizawa get custody of her?

Answer: My heart is beating so fast just THINKING about what I have in my notes. I guess you'll have to wait and see! ........ :)

Question 4: Is the rest of the dekusquad thinking she could be the traitor or just lida and maybe Ochaco?

Answer: Todoroki has no opinion, as he thinks that himself and (Y/N) are pretty similar. Distant, emotionally detached, a little cold... If he were to point fingers at her, he'd be just as much a suspect as she is, and he knows that. Asui doesn't think badly of her - Maybe a little off-putting but I think Asui would wait to get to know her more before forming a solid opinion. Her opinion is just very slightly negative after talking to
Ochaco, though. Midoriya, being close to Ochaco and Iida, is a little skeptical of her but he's not going to outright say she's the traitor without solid proof. He thinks she's a little like Bakugou - misunderstood and trying her best to be better.

Question 5: Does shinso get brought into the friend group or is it more of a separated friendship?

Answer: Both? Both. Shinsou will hang out with Fumikage, Mezo and Jirou as well as (Y/N), but Shinsou and (Y/N) will also spend a lot of time by themselves in order to form a closer bond. Which will take place after the Sports Festival. If I ever fucking buckle down and write it.

Question 6: Does sero get to see her personality switch on coffee?? (Chapter 44? I think)

Answer: Everyone will see it at the sports festival, and again in training, so yes. I'll probably include a little side conversation about it, but if not, he DID see it and he IS laughing his ass off.

Question 7: Does she and bakugo become friends through kiri, Mina, sero, and kami?

Answer: Nope! Just like her bond with Shinsou, she builds a friendship with Bakugou through their shared distaste of people and their tendency to be good at most things. Oh, the dorm shenanigans... Cook offs? I cannot wait.

Question 8: In the sports festival do lida and her fight In the 1v1 bc the brackets change with a new character in the third stage if she makes it that far?

Answer: My original plan was for her to fight Shinsou, beat him, then fight Bakugou - and ultimately lose because she pushed herself too far. It was going to result in a large, explosion-shaped burn scar that spread over her neck, shoulder, and all the way over the corner of her eye and almost her nose. A very large injury that was going to be permanent (and pretty badass). But I decided she didn't need that on top of everything else. Her self-image issues are enough to deal with as is. And I don't need to write Bakugou and (Y/N) angst, alright? I cry just as much as y'all when I write this shit.

Question 9: where'd you get the idea for the quirk? I always see a lot of pretty basic quirks, like element manipulation and teleportation, stuff like that.

Answer: Her quirk came from a song from one of my favorite shows! It's called Caffeine, from the show RWBY.

Question 10: What's your least favorite thing to write? Not really about this story just in general!

Answer: Action :') I suck at writing action. It feels like "This happened. Then this happened. Now this is happening." It really bugs me when I feel like my writing doesn't flow.

Question 11: do you edit out a lot of things? I always feel like I'm trashing ideas and it's really discouraging.

Answer: I delete whole chapters all the time because I can't stand them. I have a bunch of scrapped scenes in my notes that never made it into this story. I like them, but it would have been difficult for the MC to make progress if I kept them in. I may publish them in a separate book someday, almost like deleted scenes. But the moral is - it's good to scrap ideas. That means that you've acknowledged your own capabilities and you know you can do better. Don't be discouraged. You improve through practice.

Question 12: Ive suspected that things in your story have hidden meanings. Am I insane? 👀

Answer: Nope! You're not insane. Lots of hidden meanings throughout the story.

Question 13: Whos your favorite character to write?

Answer: Ooooh. It's a toss-up between Hizashi and Shouta. Hizashi is fun to write as a motherly figure but I love being able to give Aizawa more personality, and I get to decide what he's like in the privacy of his own home. It's so fun writing the both of them, though.

Question 14: Do you think the story might be going kinda slow considering you're at chapter 50 and have barely written one of the major arcs in MHA?

Answer: Yeah, absolutely. I'm not really sure how to fix it, aside from un publishing the book and condensing chapters. Like, 2-3 chapters turned into just 1. But I feel like I'd lose a lot of readers, so I'm content to write a 100+ chapter story that has only 1,000-1,500 words per chapter.

—————————————————

Alrighty, that's all the questions for now! If you have more, just DM me and we can chat! Don't be nervous or anything, I get excited when you guys message me.