Realizations

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Teen Wolf.

**********************************************

Chapter Two

The school day was finally over. I quickly grabbed my bag out of my locker, trying to make it to the boys locker room before Stiles made it out on the field for Lacrosse Practice. I had no idea what we needed to talk about, but it has had me worried all day.

"Auttie why are you walking so fast!" Lydia yelled running towards me in her six inch heels.

I spun around to face her. "I have to find Stiles, he's taking me home today remember?"

"Yeah I know" she said, finally catching up with me. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You have been acting off all day" She said concerned.

"I'm fine Lyd, just a little concerned about a friend." I admitted "I'll see you at home in a little bit?"

"Yeah, if I'm not at Jacksons" she said.

I nodded, "Alright, if you go home and mom and dad ask where I'm at just tell them I'm with Scott and Stiles, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever" she replied, twirling her long hair in her fingers.

I began my brisk walk again, turning down the hallway to get to the locker room. Ya know, when you bust through the doors of a room where a bunch of boys are changing, the reactions you get are very amusing.

"Hello Boys," I said as I walked towards the back of the locker room.

My eyes met my two best friends sitting on a bench in front of their lockers. I quickly walked up and pulled Stiles up by his ear.

"O-Ow Otto! What the heck?" he said rubbing his ear as I let him go.

"Okay you said we needed to talk about Scott, and you wouldn't tell me all day." I whispered, eyeing Scott who was still sitting down on the bench fiddling with his lacrosse gloves.

Stiles sighed rubbing the back of his neck, always a nervous habit of his. This day has been frustrating and I'm considering kidnapping him until he tells me what's going on.

"Look-" he whispered making sure Scott wasn't watching. "We need to talk about this later ok?"

I groaned, "Stiles. Seriously? This is our best friend we are talking about-"

"I know okay, that's why this has to be later." he said, cutting me off.

He walked back to Scott, and I gave myself a mental note to smack him upside the head later.

****

Once again, during the practice Scott didn't miss anything. Something was just off about him, either he just got good over night, or Stiles and I need to sit down with him and discuss the term "Steroids". I looked up from the bleachers, to a very excited Scott running towards me. Stiles on the other hand, not as excited.

"I MADE FIRST LINE!!!" he exclaimed attacking me in a hug.

I gave him a squeeze. "That's amazing Scott!!!"

"Yeah I know! I have no idea what's going on with me, it's like the sport just kind of clicked in my head and now I'm great! Great enough to be on first line!" he grinned.

Stiles scoffed, "He's abandoning me on the bench. What the heck am I supposed to do now?"

I let out a small chuckle, "Take some notes, maybe you'll end up playing this year too," I turned my attention back to Scott, "And I'm loving the modesty, but you're right. You obviously deserve a spot on first line, I've never seen anything like that before..."