Matt's going down

Chapter Thirty Two

****

So after about two hours of being crammed in the floor of Stiles' jeep hiding from the cops, I was finally sitting on my front porch waiting for my sister to come home. The boys were discussing some plan dealing with Matt. Who knows, while we are sitting here trying to figure things out, Matt could be plotting some more deaths, probably even ours.

Just as I was about to dial my sisters number again, the clicking of heels sounded up the driveway. I shot my head up, and sure enough there was the famous strawberry blonde hair bouncing up and down, as she strutted towards the house.

"Where the-"

"Please, Autumn....I-I don't know, okay? So don't ask..." I got a closer look at her face, seeing that she was being serious. She looked scared, and confused.

"You don't know?" I asked, placing myself on my feet.

She shook her head, eyeing my boyfriend and best friend who were leaning on the jeep staring at her.

"Are you okay?"

She looked towards the ground, "Honestly,I don't know. Autumn-I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know anything anymore. Things just keep getting worse, ever since I ended up in the hospital after formal....I just....I have no answers for all of these questions and-"

"You do have answers-" I interrupted, both Stiles and Scott looked at me with raised eyebrows. "I have answers, Lydia..." I gulped, watching her face for any sort of expression change.

"What? How could you possibly have any answers for me?"

I let out a sigh, "The animal that bit you...it wasn't a mountain lion like we told you...." I admitted, crossing my arms over my chest tightly, trying to squeeze away the uncomfortable feeling that had just washed over me.

Lydia's face showed nothing but confusion. "It was a wolf, well-a werewolf...an alpha to be exact..."

Her face contorted to anger, "Seriously, Autumn?! I'm being serious here and you're going to joke about this?! I thought out of all people I could come to you."

She started to push past me, but I grabbed her arm quick enough to put her walk to a halt, "Lydia, you know me better than that, okay? I'm being serious."

"Werewolves aren't real, Autumn!" She yelled, "Did your little friends put that idea in your head?" She asked, throwing her arms towards Stiles and Scott who were still leaning against the jeep.

I glanced at the boys, then back at Lydia. "No, Lydia they didn't...So please just imagine for one minute that this is real, because I swear that it is. Werewolves are legit, and weird things are happening to you because you got the bite from an alpha. I can prove it...."

****

"Lydia took that......well?" Scott said as we walked into the front door of the Stilinski household.

I nodded lightly, "Kind of, I mean but did you really have to bring out the whole shebang Scott? That seemed a little excessive. Your glowing eyes probably would have sufficed."

Stiles whipped his head around so he was now facing Scott and I, "Shush!!! Can we please keep the werewolf talk at a whisper? My dad's here remember?!" He whisper shouted. We all scurried into the kitchen finding Sheriff at the table eating a late dinner. "Dad, we need to have a discussion in my room, okay? So drop the cheeseburger and come on!"

Stiles began to push Scott and I towards the stairs when his body flung backwards into the doorframe of the kitchen once again, "Dad, what did I tell you about eating healthier?!"