Bobby Finstocks new bff

Chapter Thirty Five

****

"Okay so, you're gonna sit right here next to me. Understand? I want you in my sight at all times."

I let out a small laugh, "Babe, the bench is for the players. I'll be okay, I can sit next to your dad and Mama McCall." He let out a huff of annoyance as he glanced between myself and the bench. "Sit, please." I couldn't help but smile at how concerned he was for my safety, it was incredibly cute. "Okay, fine." I agreed, taking my seat on the bench. "But if Coach yells at me, it's all you..."

He plopped next to me, and Scott took a spot next to him. "Hey..." He said awkwardly.

"Scott, things will only be awkward if you make them awkward. So please don't make it awkward. We're your best friends, everything's cool." I replied.

"But things have been so tense and-"

"Shut up before I make you McCall, everything's fine. Promise." I said with a smile.

He finally broke a smile, "Thank God, I need you guys. We shouldn't have let things get tense, it's just my mom finding out, and everything that went down."

"Hey man, no worries. Alright? You know we're always cool."

Scott nodded, "Yeah, we are. Wait, why are you on the bench?" He asked.

I threw my thumb towards Stiles, "This one wants me attached to his hip tonight, but I mean...I'm honestly okay with that." I said with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"Yeah okay, don't get all weird around me. Anyways, is your dad coming tonight?" He asked towards Stiles. He's obviously not talking about my sperm donor.

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, he's already here."

"Have you seen Allison?"

I turned around to get a quick look at the stands, and gave my head a little shake. "That would be a negative. My sister isn't even here. Soooo, do you have any idea what's going on? I just have this feeling that we should all go home, put on some onesies, and have a Netflix party!"

Scott narrowed his eyes, but Stiles chuckled. Ever since I got a picture of Scott in his superman onesie he's been out for blood, and refuses to put it back on unless Stiles takes my phone away from me. It's not like he honestly has a huge social career to worry about anyways, okay well he kind of has one now...but the picture is literally the greatest thing in the world. My boyfriend on the other hand is way too happy when he wears his batman onesie, and pretends to fly around the room flinging his cape everywhere. The last time we had one of those parties though, Stiles got a little out of hand and knocked over one of my moms super expensive art pieces. oops...

"It's gonna be bad, isn't it? People screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming kind of bad?" Stiles asked.

"Looks like it..." Scott admitted.

I let out a loud groan, "Fantastic. Perfect, just perfect. I really think my idea is like a million times better, okay? Scott, I swear I'll turn my phone off and everything. Please."

"You? Turn your phone off? Yeah right! Just know that if that picture leaks, everybody will know what happened between you and Greenberg at summer ca-"

Before Scott could even finish his sentence, I flung my body over Stiles attacking Scotts mouth with the palm of my hand. "You wouldn't dare! We took a blood oath that nobody would speak of that ever again! Scott McCall, I will skin you alive! You hear me?!?! I swear I will!"

My boyfriend put his arms around my waist pulling me back down to my seat, "Simmer down, there will be no leaking of pictures or discussions about summer camp. And there surely won't be any skinning of our best friend. Are we clear?"