Threatening Werewolves

Chapter Twenty One

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=157685709

**********************

"So you found stuff on the Kanima?" I asked my boyfriend, as I stood in front of my closet picking out my outfit for tomorrow.

"Indeed I did!" He exclaimed over the phone.

I let out a small laugh and continued going through my clothes. "Okay, so are you going to tell me?"

"Tomorrow...I just want to have a normal talk with my girlfriend right now."

I let out a small groan but it was immediately followed by a smile, "fine...I guess that's okay with me."

I grabbed my light blue sweater, along with some dark blue skinny jeans and hung them on the outside of my closet. I would pair it with a cheetah print scarf and my Sperry's in the morning.

"I miss you" Stiles said, I could hear the smile just through his words.

The smile on my face grew and I fell back onto my bed, "I miss you too..." My cheeks were a light shade of pink, and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. It's amazing what kind of effect this boy has on me.

My door opened slightly and strawberry blonde hair came into view, but expecting to see Lydia I found my mother instead. "Hold on a second babe..." I moved my phone slightly away from my mouth. "Hey mom, what's up?"

"Hi Mrs. Martin!" Stiles screamed from the other end of the phone.

I rolled my eyes and focused my attention back on my mom, "Oh nothing, I was just going to see how your day went." She said sending me a smile. I noticed a change in my mom whether she wanted me to or not. Even though we were used to my dad leaving for business trips and it just being us, she had a sense of loneliness to her now.

"Hey Stiles, I'm going to talk to my mom for a few okay? So uh...pick me up tomorrow morning, same time as normal?"

"Yeah of course, uh...just gonna ask really quick...does she know about us yet?"

I bit my lip and took a look at my mom who was awkwardly standing at my door, "Uh, not yet but I think she is about too..."

"Yeah my dad still has no idea, okay well I'll uh let you go....even though I don't want to.." He mumbled, "Goodnight Beautiful."

I lowered my head to try to hide the giant smile on my face, "Goodnight Stiles..." I hung up quickly, throwing my phone on my bed next to me. "Ya know, you can come inside all the way mom," I chuckled.

She made her way over to my bed, sitting on the corner towards my feet. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt...."

I shook my head at her comment and moved closer to her, "You didn't interrupt anything mom, it was just Stiles..."

She turned her head slightly raising an eyebrow, "Just Stiles? He doesn't seem like just Stiles anymore.." She smirked. "Your sister may have hinted that you two were flirting a little bit..."

"Thanks Lydia..." I mumbled, "I was going to tell you....it just happened not too long ago and-"

"Oh honey you don't have to explain yourself, everybody saw it coming." She said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle, "Of course..."

"So is this like a little flirt thing, or is this legit? Like boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked nudging my shoulder.

"It's legit...like boyfriend and girlfriend legit." I said blushing.

Her hands clapped together as she sighed in relief, "Thank Goodness, he may be a spazzy one...but I like him a heck of a lot more than the jerky jocks you bring home."