Mountain Ash

Chapter Twenty Nine

****

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asked as himself, stiles, and I made our way towards the school. Scott has made sure to keep reminding Stiles and I how important getting him a ticket would be, so we can attempt to find Jackson's master. If he's already trying as hard as he is to get a ticket now just for Jackson, I can't imagine what he will do for one when he finds out Allison is going to the rave with Matt.

Stiles scoffed next to me, "Scott, it's a secret show. There's only one way in, and it's a secret."

"Creep at 3 o'clock..." I mumbled just loud enough for the boys to hear me.

"Autumn, Stiles, Scott!" Matt called as he jogged towards us, "Hey."

I tightened my grip slightly on Stiles' hand, "Hi." he deadpanned.

"Sup," Scott said with a small wave, me on the other hand....I just stood there attempting to keep a pleasant look on my face.

"So do either of you know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt asked, looking between Scott, Stiles, and I for an answer.

Stiles shrugged, "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt."

Matt looked at my boyfriend in awe, "I had a concussion."

"Well...nobody got seriously hurt." I said, trying to sound positive.

"I was in the ER for six hours!" He replied, making sure to put en emphasis on the whole six hours thing.

Stiles rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Okay you wanna know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now!" My boyfriend snapped back, releasing my hand so he could emphasize how small Matts problem was, by bending down and placing his hand just above the concrete.

I crossed my arms awkwardly, "Stiles..." My boyfriend snapped his head in my direction, and then slowly stood back up.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine now." Matt replied, "So you didn't get any tickets last night either?"

Scott shook his head, and let out a heavy sigh. "No, are they still selling?"

Matt scoffed, giving Scott a look like he was crazy. "Um, no....but I managed to find two online for myself and my date. You should keep trying though, it sounds like everyone's going to be there." He gave a smirk, and slung his backpack back onto his shoulder.

We all stood there and watched as he turned and walked into the school. "What crazy person would even go with that creep anywhere?" Scott asked, with a disgusted look on his face.

Oh, well surprise Scotty boy....looks like your girlfriend would be that crazy person. This is awkward.

"I don't like him," Stiles mumbled, his hand finding mine once again. "Are you sure about this?"

Scott nodded, "Last time, whoever's controlling Jackson had to kill somebody because he didn't finish the job. So what do you think he's going to do this time?"

"Be there to make sure happens."

****

From the time span of this morning to now, Scott has attempted to bribe every single person in the school for tickets, and has failed well....every single time. I was even bribed to go ask Danny for his, and we all knew even though Danny loved me, he was planning to take a date and have a night of fun.