Quality time with Mr. Harris

Chapter Sixteen

*****************************

It's been a few days since Lydia was found, and she had made the decision to go to school today. Nothing really eventful has happened the last few days, but I have been with Lydia for all of them so who knows what I have missed that they aren't telling me. Lydia has had me glued to her side since we found her, well more like since she found us. So Stiles and I still haven't gotten to finish our talk, which I really....really wanted to finish.

We stood at the bottom of the stairs in front of the double doors waiting to walk in, Lydia said there was no way she was walking inside without Allison and myself. I tried to assure her all morning that everything would go smoothly, but I knew that this was probably not going to run as smoothly as I hoped.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked.

Lydia pranced her way up the stairs, "They call it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But personally I don't care." She said flipping her strawberry blonde locks, "I lost nine pounds." I smiled at the fact that my sister was still managing to be herself after everything that has happened.

As she was about to open the door Allison stopped her, "Are you sure you are ready for this?"

Lydia cocked her head to the side, "Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer."

I shot Allison an apologetic look and we followed Lydia inside. My footsteps came to a halt when I noticed a huge crowd of students standing around, and every single one of them staring at Lydia. She looked around at all the students, and started pulling on the bottom of her dress, granted yes she was used to people staring at her but this was uncomfortable even for me.

I walked a little closer to her and whispered, "Maybe it's the nine pounds."

She look at me nodding, smiling with confidence. "Yeah, you're probably right."

I looked at Allison who gave me a thumbs up. Lydia gave her hair another flip, and then began to strut down the hallway. We began walking right behind Lydia, until I was jerked into a supplies closet.

"What the-" I started to yell, until a light was turned on and Stiles was inches away from my face.

I couldn't help but smile even though he had just scared the crap out of me. "Wow, good morning to you too jerk. Thanks for the heart attack!" I said hitting him lightly in the arm.

He grabbed his arm and gave me a look, "You hit me a lot you know that?" He chuckled.

"Well maybe it wouldn't happen if you didn't do things that deserved it."

He smiled and wrapped his hands around my waist, "Well, I have good reasons. First, we haven't had any time to talk alone about...stuff. And second, I have some werewolf business to discuss." He continued to keep his hands around my waist. "This morning in the locker room, Scott smelled another werewolf."

I raised an eyebrow, "Another werewolf? For real?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah and you will never guess who it is.."

"Who?"

"My favorite person in the world....." He said sarcastically. "Isaac..."

My eyes widened, "Quiet Isaac? The boy that I went to Winter formal with? That Isaac?"

Stiles groaned and pulled me closer to him, "Thanks for reminding me....Of course that Isaac."

"Oops, I'm sorry." I said innocently.