Locker room tussle

Chapter Twenty Six

http://www.polyvore.com/fragile_stiles_stilinski_chapter_26/set?id=158723349

****

Knock knock

"Stiles? Are you up for school?"

My eyes opened wide as soon as Sheriff's voice yelled from the other side of the closed bedroom door.

"Stiles!" I whispered frantically, "Wake up!" His grasp around my waist only got tighter.

"Stiles, wake up...or I'm going to have to come in here."

Again, nothing from Stiles. He was still sound asleep, mouth wide open, tiny little snores escaping every few seconds.

"Stiles I swear if you don't wake up...." I whispered a little louder.

"mmmm, Autumn. Yeah....I like that...."

The doorknob started to turn slowly, "Stiles, I'm giving you 5 seconds to get up before I come in there and do it myself."

5

4

3

2....

Panicking I shut my eyes tight, and flung my body onto the floor of the side of Stiles bed where Sheriff wouldn't be able to see me. Since Stiles grasp was still around my waist he ended up landing right on top of me. A groan fell from my lips with the collision, my boyfriend wasn't the lightest thing in the world.

The thud from when we fell was super loud, which I guess was a sign to Sheriff to bust in the room and figure out what had happened. Stiles spastically started flailing around, extremely confused as to what happened and why he was on the floor.

"Stiles! What the-did you seriously fall out of the bed?" Sheriff asked as he walked into the room.

Stiles looked down at me, and I flung a finger up to my lips. He better keep his mouth shut and not give this away. This definitely wouldn't look good...

"D-Dad! Uh, Yeah....kinda. It's my um....new alarm system-thing. I fling myself on the floor and um....see, I'm up!" My boyfriend said, blinking a few too many times.

"uh huh...You know sometimes I wonder if I dropped you on your head at some point, and just don't remember..." Sheriff turned around and began walking out of the room, "I need coffee..." He mumbled finally disappearing from sight.

Stiles grabbed my hands, helping me up from my spot on the floor. "Really? Is that the best way you could wake me up?"

I nodded quickly, "Yes! He was about to come in, my whispering was apparently not good enough! We almost got caught..."

Stiles smirked and wrapped his hands around my waist, "I know, what a rush!"

I couldn't help but laugh at the stupid comment, "Well, I don't know if you know this or not...but our lives are way too exciting at the moment, we don't need any rushes right now...."

Stiles just stood smiling at me, not saying a word. "Okay, why are you looking at me like that?"

He shrugged his shoulders, and pulled himself a little closer to me. "You just look gorgeous."

I placed my hands over my face, and shook my head. "No...I just woke up, my hair is a mess and I have no makeup on..."

Stiles chuckled, and used one of his hands to pull mine away from my face. "Stop, you look absolutely perfect. And not gonna lie...your lips look super inviting, right now." He said with a smirk.