Part one.

Please I don't wanna leave my beddd angel whined as her best friend sia opens the blinds letting the moon seep through the huge windows.

Sia turned around to see angel her pretty brown curly  hair sparking in the moon light.  as well as her brown skin ,Her eyes a light brown  staring at sia as if looks could kill. Her body in shorts and a crop top showing her nice curves and her boobs sitting up perfectly.  Damm sia says under her breath .

COME ON IM NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN ANGEL  she says snapping out of whatever spell angels body put over her ! I can't go to this knight club alone plus you haven't been out of bed since stupid fucking Jeremy . 

Who's Jeremy I don't even know what your talking about angel rolls her eyes letting out a scoff .

OHH so let me remind you Jeremy cheated on you with some blond bitch and you all most killed her after beating her In till her face was covered in blood now get up and put clothes on I'll be down the stairs waiting for you she says getting up and closing the door.

Angel wined removing the white cover off her body and getting out of bed . She turned on the shower running her hands through the water before getting in she let the steaming hot water hit her as  she ran soap across her body .

Getting out of the shower she wrapped the towel around her body while brushing her teeth then washing her face . She put on some mascara and applied a bit of lip gloss as she put on a  short black dress  that showed he hour glass body and her very round ass.  

the red lingerie underneath  sitting her boobs up high . She slid on black heels  and her long Thicc hair in a perfect pony tail  before finally walking down the steps .

Damm you look good sia says shocked at what she sees . I swear if I didn't have a girlfriend I'd- angel stops her with her finger and shakes her head no as she chuckles grabbing her purse and heading to the car as sia followed behind her .

Sia was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a black shirt going over it  as the collar stickes out folded neatly on her perfect shirt her baggy pants and black and white converse  and a pair of clear glasses her long black hair reached down her back into the  seat  of the car and her perfect pink lips coverd in chapstick  while the moon shone on her Pale skin .

Where here sia let's out a huge sigh before getting out the car as angel did the same

Where here sia let's out a huge sigh before getting out the car as angel did the same .

The club was absolutely beautiful it was dark in side but red light strung all over . Their where 3 long polls along with the huge dance floor with the djs that was held up infront and the bar was huge.

Their where booths along the side of the dance floor .

Sia instantly pulled my hand moving us towards the dance floor their where instantly people staring at me . waiting for me to dance . A bright light shone on me causing the whole bar to look at me i was terrified I gave sia a look of daggers and handed her my jacket showing my curves and my perfectly set up boobs .

I walked around the silver pole grabbing the top of it and turning around bending down to where everyone could see my curves I moved my hips on the pole then wrapping my legs around the pole swinging down with my legs shut . I got up a little more up the pole slightly opening my legs I came down again moving my hips in ways no one has seen before everyone stared amazed at what they are seeing. I was about to finsh my dance but I felt burning eyes staring at me this was different . I felt the burning sensation watch my every move I slightly turned my head looking at one of the booths seeing what it was that was burning holes in my body .

A tall man his eyes a light grey and his black hair setting perfectly on his head a long white shirt with his collar down .

his sleeves buttoned up to his forearm with some buttons unbuttoned showing his perfect chest tattoos scattered his body his hands visibly veiny and rings circulated around everyone of his fingers his legs wide open as he sat up and walked towards me .

Sia was right next to me she whispered go get em tiger before leaving me alone in the red lights with a man with murder eyes walking towards me .

Dance with me the mystery man says holding his hands out . I don't dance with stranger angel says walking away before she felt a hand directly on her stomach moving her backwards falling on the mystery mans chest . I wasn't asking he said in my ear turning me face towards him as we danced .

He placed my hands over his shoulders and he held my waist as are body's where inches apart. His hands moving down my back and to my ass even tho I liked it I pulled his hands back to my waist and began to move my waist more   He lefts my leg up and dips me  as the music cut .

I'm Ryan he says taking in my body with his eyes .

And I'm taken she says rolling her eyes and walking away. Ryan let's out a chuckle as he says see you around angel . She froze in fear wondering how the hell he knew her name . I'm guessing you're wondering how I know your name he interrupts her thoughts .

He grabbed my face bring me closer to him and bent down to my ear "im afraid I can't tell you that luv but I do have a question "

What is it Ryan I say rolling my eyes even tho the feeling of his hands on my body gave me a feeling I couldn't explain.

You should come work for me your dance moves are unbelievable . I didn't even try and think about it I laughed and told him no and went back wit sia .

Damm bitch that was the hottest shit I have seen ever AND IM GAY ! Sia yelled out making the whole club turn towards us including Ryan.

He asked me to dance for him but I happily declined shure he's hot and extremely attractive and his hands on my face made me ... he's behind me isn't he .

Yup- thx for all the compliments beautiful I hadn't known I sparked such exciting thoughts . I was just coming to tell you it starts at 9:30

I already told you I'm not comingRyan. He  chuckled then looked at sia as she noods her head knowing what to do .

Alright  no means to get you all upset see you around angel by sia .

GIRL What THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU sia says slapping me in the head . I winced in pain  asking her why she hit me.

Angel HES HOT AND DOMINANT YOUR ONE KINKY BItch you know I remember u cried to me about how badly you where touch deprived  go get some !

Ryan chuckles hearing sias loud mouth across the room .

ALRIGHT stop yelling you death bitch turn your hearing aid down .

Oh sorry she chuckles watching as I got up walking towards Ryan watching the smirk on his face . I turn around and whisper "I'm not going to fuck him but I'm being nice "

Yes love can I help you?

I'll do it only because you where nice about it .

You see I'm not nice at all love but if that's what you want to think you go right a head he says in a dominant voice I rolled my eyes and walked off .

Let's go home .I said dragging sia seeing that she was completely shit faced . Fuck -