Part sixteen

Ryan Martinez

She spit in her hand and started to jerk me off then she stoped and stood up she pushed me on to the bed and god she was so hot I liked being in control but fuck this woman can do whatever she wanted to me at this point I needed her wrapped around me one  way or the other and I was positive she wouldn't be able to keep this I'm in control act up so I let her have it and I was right .
—————————————————
Angel Remiro
Pushing him onto the bed made me realize that their was no turning back I started to take off his pants and his boxers and then slowly took off my panties and I made Shure he watched I picked up his belt and got on top of him I put his wrist together and bonded them with the belt and attached it above the bed frame fuck he looked so good his abs and a v line of a model fuck that he is a model .

Angel what are you doing he growled in my ear .

I started to grind on his cock and watched as he fell apart soft moans escaped his lips as I started to kiss his neck I left scattered hickes on his neck and down his abs his groans got louder as I made my way back to his groin I licked the tip and finally wrapped my mouth around his cock I made shure I took in all of him .

Fuck angel that feels so good ryan cusses under his breath and watched as angel made direct eye contact with him .

You taste so good ryan fuck angel says out of breath she took her mouth off and continued to jerk him off she watched as he came all over her hands . Angel takes a deep breath and moves back before realizing He had slipped out of the restraints. He wrapped his hand around my throat and kissed me passionately and flipped me onto my back.

Awww what's wrong princess you didn't think I'd figure out how  to get out of your restraints ? Ryan says in a low stern tone .

—————————————————
             Ryan Martinez

I slid inside of her without an warning and the loud gasp that escaped her lips made me chuckle . I slid in and out of her causing her to whimper. I went faster and deep inside of that tight hole of hers and she dug her nails into my skin she felt fucking amazing around me her loud moans turns into screaming once I placed her legs around my waist and stood up I slammed her down and are body's collided as tears formed in her eyes anger and pain was now being released on that pretty pussy of hers and she was enjoying every second of it I'm one lucky son of a bitch to find some one like angel she's everything I could ever ask for and fuck was she hot .

Ah fuck ry slow down angel whimpers loudly.

Fucking take it angel shut up and let me fuck what's mines and any other words and I won't let you cum at all tonight .

because In here you belong to me you are nothing but my little slut that I use when I want to use you .

Yes sir I'll take it like a good slut she whimpers .

That's right be a good girl for me.

Fuck ry im gonna cum she screams as I pounded deeper and deeper into her hole .

Cum for me princess I whisper in her ear as we came in sync.

Fuck-

was the only thing that came out of my mouth along with low groans as I watched her have an mind blowing orgasm her legs where shaking and she was moaning so loud I slid in and out of her before pulling out and laying her on her back on the bed . I got on top of her and gave her a sloppy kiss her breathing became heavy and she seemed tierd so I got off of her even tho I could have gone over and over . I stopped to admire her precious body .

Come here beautiful I want to hold you we can shower in the morning let's move to the other bed room ok?

Yes sir she says in a low tone she wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck fuck she is so cute . I grabbed  her a pair of shorts and tank top I purposely didn't grab a bra and I grabbed me some grey sweats .

Your such a baby Always wanting to be carried I say with a chuckle.

Fine let me down then you meanie she says giving me that cute pouty face of hers .

Fine-
when I sat her down her legs completely gave out and she looked up at me with the most embarrassed look.

Can you pick me up please ry she practically pouted .

fuck - what is she doing to me .

Yes baby common I say picking her up and placing her on the bed I put her in her clothes and then put on my sweats and got in the bed I layed back and she ended up laying completely on me I loved when she acted like this I rubbed her back and rocked her to sleep intill I fell asleep as well.