Part eight

As soon as we walked into the house . Ryan closed and locked the door I was about to walk upstairs but the pressure of Ryan's hands touched my waist pushing me towards his chest I turned around to see a broken Ryan.

I hugged him tightly as we stood in silence this is all I needed ... it was him .

Angel I promise that's not what happened with me and her . She's a fucking narcissist he practically growled .

He kissed my lips slowly making his way down my neck he bit down and sucked making dark purple bruises on my neck - something was different he was slow and passionate . He slowly lifted up my shirt and Unclipped my bra Releasing  my boobs and quickly attaching his lips on them . A soft moan escaped my lips as I tugged at his hair a little which caused him to growl .

He unbuckled my belt and took off my pants and picked me up laying me on the couch. He took of his shirt reveling his 8 pack and muscular arms and his sharp v line he took off his pants and boxers and stood bare infront of me . He got on top of me as he gave me a sloppy wet kisses he looked into my eyes as he entered me - I could see the sorrow in his eyes as he slowly pushed himself in side causing me to slightly moan he quickened his pace slightly and my moans stoped almost as if it was a tease . He smiled against my neck when he noticed what was wrong .

Say it princess- he says quickening his paste .

Hurt me sir I say desperately.

A hard sting to my face made my core throb - is this what you want whore he asked sternly as he slapped me across the face still pounding inside of me .

I didn't respond to him causing him to do it again.

yes - yes sir this is what I want I say whimpering .

I felt him pull out and his lips attached to my clit he's tounge basically fucking me as loud moans escaped my mouth . He then entered 2 fingers inside her screams and pleads for release became louder but he wanted more .

Please sir I'm gonna cum.

No - I'm not finshed yet .

But sir I'm so close.

I don't care I said no .

She got closer and closer bye the second as he absolutely devoured her .

Cum for me princess Ryan says entering himself once again she through her legs around his waist as he pounded into her . her nails digging into his back as he lets out loud groans . She cums as her legs begin to shake and give out . He released inside of her and watched as both of their juices ran from her tight hole . He grabbed her by her neck and pulled her into a sloppy kiss .

They took deep breaths pulling away from each other .

I love you Ryan Martinez angel says with a smile.

I love you to princess he says pecking my lips .

Can you stand ?

Yes but I want you to carry me angel says with a pouty face .

He rolls his eyes and picks her up so they could shower .

Ryan turned on the shower still holding her as they  got in . She asked to get down by slapping his arms lightly .

I wrapped my arms around him taking in all of his love as the water ran down are body's . He started to wash me up and then he did himself.

Sir I ask connecting eyes with his .

Yes princess?

Can I wash you hair please it's just - you always do nice things for me so I figured I'd ....