Part twelve

Angel remiro
Taking Ryan shopping was harder then putting glass together without glue . He wouldn't let me buy him anything even tho i insisted. I took him into a really nice suit store.  I let him pick out a suit and a tie and a new pair of shined shoes . We argued for 10 minutes straight about who's paying and he finally caved and let me pay. The lady who worked at the cashier was extremely irritated and I wasn't mad at her . We acted like four year olds he was so cute the way he  pouted  .

After leaving the store  and getting the car he said thank you  as I  started the car up his face a deep red as he pulled me into a deep kiss that sent butterflies in my stomach.

Your really not gonna tell me what where doing Tomorrow. Ace says looking deep into my eyes .

Your sister would kill me  I say  pulling out the drive way.

Sooo he practically whined .

Ryan ! You want your sister to kill me I laugh loudly as he shot me a smile.

No I just really want to know his smile became a pout .

Fine - but you can't tell your sister  Ryan.

He pretended to zip his mouth shut as angel let out a deep sigh.

A party. Angel finally says after a long pause
—————————————————
            Ryan Martinez
My eyes widened a party ... a fucking party . My hands clenched with anger and I tried my hardest to not get  to angry .

We pull up to the house and I said absolutely nothing since she told me what they'd been planning. We walk in the door and I plop down on the couch .

What's wrong angel says standing infront of me . I looked up at her and I could see she was hurt .

Angel... you know I don't like my birthday.

Yes I know but I really wanted To do something for you she says sitting on my lap.

I know baby I say kissing her lips softly - but it was quick to become aggressive.

Go change I want to show you something .

She came back down in one of my shirts god she was addicting. I
picked her up and walking down into the basement that she's always been scared of .
—————————————————  
            Angel remiro
I was scared shit less we started going down in the basement I've never been to the basement was grey and bla- their in the basement held a door  a white door . Ryan sat me down and he put his hands in his pockets. bringing out a set of keys .

He unlocked the door and let me enter first . My eyes widened  as I see exactly what I'm looking at.

A large black bed and fluffy white cover and sheets . hand cuffs on the nice night stand I looked up to find a mirror on the top of the ceiling over the bed. Drawers alined the room along with a closet door .

Can I  look around sir ? I say looking up at him . He scanned my face I'm not exactly shure why but he looked puzzled.

Yes go ahead He says in a calm voice this is where are first big step in are realashsonihip will be hopefully Tomorrow.

I opened drawer after drawer and they all had different things inside of them . One drawer had a shit load of medicine and ointments the other was full of a container full of small razors a knife and some bandages . In the next drawer held vibraters in all shapes and sizes . The next holding floggers and a pink and black collar with a black  leash .  I was on the last two and I opend it to find candle sticks and three lighters. The last one held a gun a few bullets and silver chains .
—————————————————
             Ryan Martinez
I scanned her face to see even a speck of fear . She was intrigued and that's when I knew she was ready.