Part seven .

Ryan Martinez
It was early in the morning angel was still in bed so I thought I'd let her sleep  . It was a big day for her she was about to face one of the most dangerous men in are town and I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous. Her life was in my hands and she is taking that risk for me . I go down stairs to make breakfast for her . I decided to fry some bacon and eggs and make some toast along side .I finshed Making the food and neatly placed it on the plates - I couldn't help but to think about how she's changed me . And where not even together- fuck what am I doing I sighed as I walked up the stairs to get the beautiful brown skinned woman in my bed .
————————————————
               Angel remiro

I woke up to a familiar deep voice whisper my name his lips close to my ears  as I opened my eyes to see him sitting on the edge of the bed .  I let out a soft moan  while I stretched wich caused him to glare at me . I gave a smile as I jumped onto his lap hugging him tightly he hugged me tightly and lifted me up and carried me down stairs he smiled  as I looked deep into his stormy grey eyes .

You hungry princess? Ryan says as he gave her a peck on the lips .

Yes sir I say kissing him back he set me down and I sat their  staring at the delightful meal sitting in front of me . Thank you sir I say before grabbing my fork and digging in I rolled my eyes and hummed due to how good the food was - damm this man could cook .

Angel do that again and I will take you right now on this table.

I gave him a smile while I took another bite of my food.
—————————————————
            Ryan Martinez
Now angel  I need you to listen to me it's very important that you pay attention she shakes her head yes and I continue talking -

if I put my ring  finger on my neck like this that means stop talking if I nood at you that means you may speak if I spin my pointing finger two times that means show skin if I tap your back three times that means you've broken a rule if I brush your lip with the pad of my thumb like this that means you will be rewarded. And most important don't talk to anyone unless I tell you to and don't take any drinks from anyone but ace or me .  Now I have a woman coming over here in about an hour to come dress you and do your makeup. And I have a special gift for you princess Ryan says with a slight grin on his face . Now angel are you shure you want to do this ? Yes sir I do angel reply's quickly.

—————————————————
             Angel remiro
An hour came by quicker then I accepted . A young lady looked around 20 came in with loads and loads of things a huge bag that carried my dress and caboodles with loads of makeup and hair supplies. She quickly grabbed my hand not giving me time to say goodbye to Ryan . She sat me down on a chair and began her process she combs through my thicc hair taking part by part as she flat ironed it my hair was longer then I thought it was all the way down to my lower back .she then started the process of my make up .  The whole time we spent talking about her ex boyfriends and her sex life and she soon flipped it on me .
So you and Ryan hmm? You guys are so cute together.

Oh uh where not together I say truthfully.

She stops doing my makeup and looks at me with a straight face - angel have you seen the way he looks at you and I saw the way you looked at him angel don't be blind to an opportunity that is right infront of you .

She was right - i fucking admit it I did like Ryan but their was no way he would like someone like me ... I'm just a fuck to him and that's ok.