Part eleven .

It's been 4 days since Ryan's been on bed rest meaning one more day intill  his  birthday . I've been talking to gabby since I left the hospital and she's really cool  she invited their family and told me to invite mines two Ryan's party . I was nervous since I was going to meet his family and friends. I invited my brother and my cousin  and hope they show up.  I looked over to see a sleeping Ryan and so I pulled out my phone to text ace .

—————————————————      
            handsome 🤪💕

Hey handsome!

Hey beautiful! What's up?

Nothing much just asking if you can do something for me .

And what will that be ?

Me and Gabby are throwing Ryan a birthday party  and I think you should come .

Wait gabby your talking about Ryan's sister ?

Yea .

I'll be their what time .

9:00pm🙂!

How's Ryan?

He's ok .

Ok good see you tomorrow !

Ok see you.
—————————————————

I felt a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist.

Who are you texting? Ryan says confused his deep sleep voice made my body shake as I turned to him I kissed his lips softly and bite down as I pulled away but his grip on me says your not goin anywhere . His mouth near my ear as I can feel his breath by my neck.

Don't start something you can't handle angel . Ryan says his voice deep in raspy due to him just waking up
—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
She scoffed at me and got up  a deep chuckle escaped my lips and she sat down quickly next to me .

Looks like your learning to behave hmm? To bad your still in trouble in fact you have gotten in trouble four times angel .

Did not angel says with attitude.

Let's make that five .

Yes sir she says in an angry tone .

Wanna make that  six ?

No sir I'm sorry She says losing her attitude.
—————————————————
angel remiro
His hand wrapped around my neck and he pulled me into a sloppy kiss  I accidentally let out a moan and I can fill his cocky smirk against my lips .

Fuck - baby your so needy Ryan say as he moves his hands down into my shorts . Your already so wet for me princess how bad do you want me ?

I wanted to scream I want you so bad Sir . but I had other plan it s I said nothing . He flipped me to where I was on my back and he was over top of me this- this is what I wanted .

I asked you a question whore he says as he slapped me across the face . A loud whimper escaped my lips  as deep  chuckles escaped his sending shivers throughout my body and too my core . See angel I feel much better know so you better watch who your fucking talking to and behave like the good little slut you can be hmm? So where gonna try this again.