Part nine .

Ryan where are we going angel practically whined but the only answer she got was complete silence. His grip on her thigh became harder and his eyes stayed on the road not paying any attention to the crybaby in the passenger seat.

—————————————————    angel remiro

He was ignoring me he's been ignoring me since I accidentally called him in old man . I know he's mad at me I can feel the steam coming off of his body and his grip tightens every time I speak. I've been talking his head off one more word from me and I won't have any blood flowing in my thigh. I removed his hand from me and he looked at me with daggers he tried to put it back but I slapped his hand alway . Big mistake.

He let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers to my core. Soon we pulled up to a large  gated brick building. A clueless expression painted over my face and he finally spoke .

This is my ware house it was given to me after my dad left me and my mother .

So your dad was the mafia boss before you?

Ryan let out a big sigh and took a long pause before responding - Yea he was.

I gave him a peck on the lips and watched as he got out of the car I did the same and he quickly grabbed my hand .

You know the rules angel behave yourself your already in trouble anyways and I don't think you want any other punishments Ryan says sternly.

We walk towards the gates to see two tall men that carried large guns and black bullet proof vests coverd their chest. I got lost in my mind as I began to think about Ryan in a bullet proof vest . He pulled my hand to come on as the sounds of the-rusty gate rung throughout my ears as we walked through the gates the smell of blood clogged my nose .

Ryan stoped walking and pulled out his gun and cocked it back. The sound of the gate opening once again made the air Thicc.

Hey beautiful!

I turn my head around to see ace with a huge smile on his face Ryan let go off my hand and let out a big sigh as he put the gun away .

Hi handsome I say running up to him and giving him a big hug .

Ryan do you smell that ? Ace says taking in a big whiff of the air .

Ryan nodded as he held his hand out for me to hold his hand again And I obeyed. We continued are long walk to the bricked building and we traveled up steep stairs to find large brown doors .

Ryan took out a set of keys and unlocked the door . My eyes quickly spotted a corpse hanging from the top of the staircase I looked up to a shocked Ryan . His eyes widened and he let go of my hand aces smile became a frown as soon as he saw the young man  swinging from the brown rope . Ryan stormed off up the stairs and left me to stare at the body .

Beautiful don't be mad at him ok - a while ago  when we where younger his brother committed suicide . Ryan was the one who found him he blames himself for everything and these tyep of deaths has always messed with him. Come on I'll take you up to his office I'm sure that's where he is .

I nood and follow ace up the brown steps . We turned corner to corner right to left Intill we  reached another large door at the end of the hall . Up above the door said mr. Martinez. The door was closed but I can hear the sound of muffled screaming.

FUCK what the fuck  is going on why the fuck is Marcus hanging from the fucking stair case . AND WHY the hell are all of my gaurds dying I need answers and I need them now or if you want the hard way I'll come to your house personally and pay you and you sweet grandma a visit hmm?