Part two .

When we got home I took sia in the guest room with a water bottle and a trash can for the morning tucking her in bed and placing a kiss on her cheek while turning the light off and closing the door. Laying down in my king sized bed all I can think about was Ryan's touch It was addictive almost as if I wanted to go back just to feel his finger on my chin again making me look into his eyes . Those eyes where something else it was like drowning in a pool of fog  that pulled me closer and closer wanting his touch more and more . Why am I thinking of him so much I stopped my thoughts taking sleeping medicine so I could sleep instead of thinking of him all knight .

—————————————————

             Ryan Martinez

I was at my bar boerd watching the same people  that dance dance  and the same people that drink drink . It was getting boring for me the grey in my eyes starting to fade into a dark grey . I see the doors opening wondering who else Whould absolutely bore me but it was the opposite a short  dark skin woman with her hair down to her back in a ponytail a short black dress and black heels  her hour glass body showing through her jacket . My eyes watched as she took off her jacket  not wanting to look away .

the way her body moved around the pole made me shiver a little. I asked one of my guards to do research and I found out her name is angel . She finally looked towards me and I got up walking towards her she looked intimidated but I was wrong .

Dance with me I asked with my hand out .

I don't dance with strangers she started to walk away but I grabbed her my hand over here stomach pushing her towards my chest . I could fell her body tense up as I whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine . I wasn't asking  I say as I throw her hands Over my shoulders and mines on her waist slowly moving to her ass feeling how big it was . Her body was perfect her Thicc thighs and her curvy body her chubby stomach and god those eyes . She was so beautiful . After are dance I told her my name and she said she was taken even tho I didn't ask I had no interest in anyone I don't do relationships I said under my breath . I then asked for her to dance for my club and she happily declined not even giving it a chance .

I wasn't taking no for an answer I walked up to her sitting at her table she was talking about me about how I was attractive and how when I touched her face I made her well- she never finshed in fact some how she knew I was behind her . I politely thanked her and told her the time I wanted her to come to the club for work but she reminded me that she definitely didn't want to come . I looked at her friend and she nodded knowing exactly what to do. I heard her friend screaming about how hot I was and how hot we where dancing together and something about her being gay and then I heard the words that made me smile and I haven't smiled in years everyone stared wich made me instantly stop .

HES HOT AND DOMINANT YOUR ONE KINKY BItch you know I remember u crying to me about how badly you where touch deprived And how he didn't fuck you hard enough and that you needed more go get some !
She got up walking towards me and began to whisper to her friend then walking again . She told me she'd do it because I was "nice" about it and she honestly thinks that . I held her face in my  hand  once more telling her to believe what she wanted to believe and watched as she walked out the door her ass moving along with her every step she took.

We shut down the club and I waited for another one of my guards to pick me up and bring me home he took me home and I handed my maid my keys and jacket walking to my room  laying on my bed trying to clear my mind from the girl I danced with thinking about how my hand laying across her stomach pushing her close to me thinking about dipping her are faces inches apart . Thinking about how her eyes followed up and down my body . I turned on music blasting the thoughts out of my head then going to bed before getting a call as soon as my eyes shut .

Boss we gotta problem down at the knight club where gonna need you to see this .

I'll be their I said grabbing my jacket and car keys driving myself this time to the bar .  I arrived to see a white van with a black cat wit silver painted ears which was  my cover up logo for my real job . I walked into the building up to my office to see two of my guards on the left another two on the right of my office a man tied up to my office chair with his tie in his mouth as a gag . Hes screams muffled as tears ran from his eyes  pleading.

Can some one explain what's going on here . I say knowing I'm going to have to end this poor mans life .

One of the guards on the left named Ace went towards the mans pocket pulling out loads of drugs onto the table causing the man to flinch .

Who found him Ryan asked in anger .

Ace stepped forward  and  raised his head as I told everyone to leave but him .

Congratulations Ace your promoted your job is dangerous meaning you'll be working with me . Starting right ... now I hand Ace the gun as Ace smiled and placed the gun directly onto the mans skull  pulling the trigger watching as brain matter and blood  hit the walls.

Come clean this up I yelled to the other guards  as I told Ace to come with me . We walked down the stairs as the others cleaned up the mess and hid the body of the Theif .

So what is it exactly that you do I know your the mafia boss and all but your so secretive.

I keep everyone in line when it comes to anything such as murder , and drugs and even robbery . I didn't ask to be like this I was put in and theirs no escape from it .

Your a very powerful man mr. Martinez .

You know my fist time killing some one I cried . I cried for weeks you smiled.

I know I remember. You where a real mess ace says under his breath.