Part fifteen

Ryan Martinez
The sun seeped through the window as I woke up to an empty bed My heart instantly dropped and my mind started to think the worst . "Is she mad at me ?" 

"Did I go to hard ?!"

Hey grumpy what's that face for I hear from the corner of the room angel sat with her legs crossing in the chair a book in her hand and clear circle glasses on her face her body wrapped in my dress shirt and a pair of my long Nike socks .

What are you reading? I say with a smile my voice still deep and raspy.

I dunno some book about you giving me cuddles.

I laughed as she limped her way to me .she jumped on the bed and straight onto me . her lips met mines her hands against my chest And she bite down on my bottom lip a groan escaped my lips as she licked the blood of of her fingers from my bottom lip and the sound of buzzing made are heads turn .

It was ace .

I grabbed the phone and his voice sounded way to happy.

Hey brother! You know it's a really good day .

What is it ace I say my voice stern and irritated.

I'm dating your sister. Ace says Nervously

Ace you called me at 10:00am for this shit I already knew this.

Oh- well that's all I guess any plans today?

If Angel feels better I'll be going to the ware house to figure out this whole Hanna situation.

Wait angel? What's wrong with her .

Back is hurting and her legs - Ryan says nonchalant .

WhAt happend ? Ace says concerned.

She fell yeah- took a really bad spill.

He's lying angel mumbled.

Well would you like me to tell him what really happened because I'm shure ace would love to hear what really happened.

Ace hung up in realization of what actually happened a deep chuckle escaped my lips as angel pushed me down onto the bed . That's not funny she says hitting my chest .

I'm hungry she says pecking my lips .

Alright we will stop and get breakfast go get ready . We have shit to do I need you down stairs in the living room in 10 do you understand ?

Yes sir she says as she ran into the bathroom.

I put on an all black outfit well fitted black jeans and a short sleeve black shirt leaving every hickie angel made out for everyone to see .

The feeling of the deep scratches on my back brushed against my black t- shirt made  me remember everything my jaw clenched thinking of the Thicc blood running down her body and in between those precious thighs of hers fuck that girl was an addiction