Part six.

Ryan Martinez

Angel was still peacefully sleeping in bed and I didn't want to wake her so I went down to my work area and decided to look through emails. I opened email after email for hours and hours . In till I heard small foot prints come closer to my office door. I knew it was angel because of how soft she knocked on the door . She reminded me so very much of my mom and I can't bare it . I told her to come in and I saw her body coverd in deep purple bruises that I knew I didn't make .

It angered me Why whould he do that to someone as beautiful as angel she was so fragile and kind and she was everything you'd want in a woman. My jaw clenched as I spaced out thinking about what I was going to do to this man who hurt angel .

I was so zoned out I didn't see angel come behind my desk she sat on my lap and put her legs through the holes of the arm rest she placed a kiss on my lips and layed on my chest . Letting out a yawn as she burred her head in the crook of my neck . God she was so fucking adorable . I had work soon but I was afraid for her to go home by herself.

Princess look at me please.

She looks at me with her beautiful light brown eyes as I grab her face pulling her into a passionate kiss she parted her teeth letting me explore her mouth with my tounge as she explored mines . We push away from each other for air as a string of Saliva dripped from her tounge .

Angel I need you to stay at the house with me for a few days can you do that ?

Her eyes widened as a huge smile painted over her face . Yes she says as he pecked sweet kisses all over my face over and over causing her to giggle. If her giggle could be a souvenir he'd put it in a bottle and store on his desk to listen to over and over . He snaked his hand around her waist pulling her closely to his chest and holding her their . He listens to her heavy breathing he wanted to stay their with her for the rest of his life . Is that so wrong ?

Angel sit in the chair across from me .

Angel gets up stretching as she lets a small moan escape her lips Ryan's jaw clenched as all the memories from last night came back to him - even the bad ones .

I want to talk to you about bdsm do you know what it is ?

Yes but I don't know very much of it .

BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics.

Sadomasochism? She says puzzled .

the derivation of sexual gratification from the infliction of physical pain or humiliation either on another person or on oneself do you understand know angel ? Ryan says in a calm voice .

Yes sir .

Is that something you would like to do angel?

Her eyes feel with excitement and lust as she quickly says yes .

He opens his desk pulling out a paper and a pen- this is a paper with many questions that I need to know before you become my submissive- all I need you to do is put a check mark .

She takes the paper in pen from him and reads the long list of questions:

Delayed orgasam ✔️

Public humiliation ✔️

Biting ✔️

Weapon ✔️

Spanking ✔️

Bondage ✔️

Whipping ✔️

Blood draw✔️

Deadly innocence.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें