Finals

Ryan Martinez
"Just turn the nob it'll work " a sinister and bloodcurdling voice says behind me and angel . I was the first to turn around and their standing before me a man his hair black with strands of sliver through out. he was in a black dress up shirt with black dress up suit pants blood dripped from his knuckles and his eyes where a deep blue . His large belly practically poking me and angel as his loud breathing pierced through are skin . angel turned around and her hands instantly balled up into fist . " ruby....." angels voice was hesitant and full of rage . His deep chuckle shook the ground as he stepped closer to us . My hand came across angel as I took a step back .

I'm your father angel you should show more respect ruby says with a grin receiving a Loud laugh From angel . "Respect?,you want fucking respect ? Angel spat out causing the mans body to tense .

" tell me ruby why is my mother dead ? "

Because you where to much of a brat to Handel angel gulped as she stared down the man who ruined her life .

You beat us , you drugged her , you raped her and then you left . And when you think it's all over you come back and you kill the only thing I had you remember that right? Karl , Carson ? That ring a bell ruby your kids ? Do you remember that ? You left me with a woman who stuck needles in her arms because of you. You don't think I remember ruby ? You sneaking that white pill in moms cup . And then it got worst - it got worst ruby you left then you killed my siblings then you introduced mom to that needle. And after she died so did you. After all those times you came back you made Sure everyone died and why? Why not me huh? I should be dead angels words felt like razors opening wounds that had already been opened.

Ruby let out a scoff before grabbing A fist full of My shirt almost lifting me from the ground I only smiled as I watched ace creep behind the stupid boy holding me .

" what are you smiling about huh? Your names Ryan right ruby says with a sinister smile "how's your mother" his words cold felt like a car running over me over and over . Ace brought out his silver blade with a neon green Handel and stabbed the man well- boy over and over . he let out a loud gasp as I watched the man fall to the floor . he was still alive and breathing so me and ace dragged him to a chair . Rope angel get rope ! I yelled and she was quick to do as I say . Me and ace struggled to left him but we managed ruby squirmed in his seat causing ace to stab him again in the leg the man winced in pain as angel came around the corner  with Thick brown ropes  I tied the man up and placed a delicate not around his back so I was Sure he won't be able to get out of the hold . 

Where's the key to let my sister out of the pantry ? I ask harshly his body tensed and for once I think he's actually scared. the feelings of power and control take over  and when the man smiled I clenched my fist and punched him directly in the face i did it over and over Intill I watched blood run from his nose his eye began to swell as I listened to him choke on his on blood like music to my ears . "My pocket "ruby groans as angel frantically looked for the keys . She found the bright silver key and unlocked the pantry mean while ace grabbed the m- 90 and turned the back of it around before striking him in the face with it . The sounds of Ruby's nose breaking made me feel all weird in side .

—————————————————
             angel Martinez

I opened the pantry door and my breath hitched as I saw gabby laying on the floor unconscious . Her face was almost unrecognizable and she was bleeding all over . I touched her and she didn't move she didn't groan It was just the cool air I placed my head on her chest not caring how much blood  that was smearing on my face . I listens a waited and nothing. "you can't leave him" I sobbed against her chest shaking her over and over "you can't leave ace  I continued my body overcome with emotion and I couldn't control the words spewing from my mouth . You can't leave me I whimper and over my loud tears I hear a gasp her eyes opend and she stared at me and tears formed in her eyes . "Angel? She asked trying to get up only to fall back . I squeezed her tight and kissed her forehead before whispering "I'm right here gabby.  "  where's Ryan ? Her eyes turned into fear and all I did was give her reassuring smile he's ok  I promise.  I'll be right back where going to end this once and for all I say confidently . I leave gabby their where she would be safe before I returned to see Ryan the m-90 against Ruby's head .

Give me the gun Ryan I say sternly and his eyes widened at my words . " isn't this what you wanted angel? He sounded heartbroken " of course I did but dying is the easy way out - I wanted to have a little fun I say with a grin and his eyes filled with pure revenge . I grabbed my pocket knife and noticed ace and Ryan had matching pocket knifes I scoffed at the sight before  stepping closer to the man who I once thought of as my father . Ryan grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him his nose grazing over mines and his grey eyes pricing through me . " is she ok" his voice full of sadness and anger. She's fine I answer gently and pecked his lips before turning back to ruby . " tell me ruby I stoped for a second as my head was going one hundred miles an hour - did you know Jeremy  was rapeing Me , beating me , drugging me he is exactly like you. I used to think mom was so dumb to let a man do those things to you and to be honest I was wrong  I say sending my blade into his thigh it was much harder  I stepped back into Ryan's hold and he held me tight  I cried into his shoulders as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear flushing all of the pain away from me . Ace stepped forward and I've never seen such a sad expression on his face. "why did you do it -you took ryans mom hell she why mother to. she was everything we fucking had look at what you did . ace drops his knife and tears streamed from his eyes and he walked away to the pantry . Ace Roberto walked away . He must have been deeply hurt and Ryan let go of me walking towards the man who runied not only my life but his . His hands clenched and he repeatedly punched ruby over and over and over ruby let out loud groans and I watched for the corner of my eye gabby and ace walking out of the pantry gabby limped while her hand was wrapped around aces neck . Ace handed me the gun and sat  gabby down onto the
Couch . He walked over to Ryan who was heavily beating the man in the chair . He whispers something in Ryan's ears and he took a step back he looked at me a nodded and I knew exactly what to do .tears escaped my eyes as i held the gun to Ruby's head

fuck you I say coldly .
—————————————————
she pulls the trigger sending a bullet through his head horrible memories of him flooded her head causing her to fire again... and again . Revenge filled her eyes but she felt strong hands pull her into a tight hug . The smell of cologne clogged her nose as she pressed deep into his chest .

I love you mr Martinez.

I love you ms . Remiro

"Is it all over " I asked in a whimper and he hugged me tightly leaving no space between us . It's all over he says while a single tear escaped his eyes . They all watched the man that caused so much misery and pain slowly fade away .