Part four.

Angel was different I saw something in her that I couldn't quite grasp . I can't stop thinking about how she smiled when a gun was being put to her head but then she cried . That moment replayed in my mind . I didn't want her but something about her drove me crazy I needed to know more about her .

I can't seem to figure her out she has no emotion behind those Beautiful light brown eyes . What was she doing to me ? I had never had interest in anyone before. And those hips god those hips . Her movements are enough to drive a man mad and her body was more then perfect. And it's like she never had a bad day she was absolutely breathtaking .

I had to know more about her she was driving me insane . I told her I was picking her up around one so i need to get ready . The sun beaming through the Windows  onto my  white marble floor .

My black hair sat perfectly on top of my head as I put on a black and white tuxedo. And a pair of black shoes a couple of spritz of my expensive Cologne and a silver watch .  I applied my rings and walked down stairs poring a cup of scotch and gulped it down ignoring the burning sensation in his throat.

Good morning sir ace says coming up behind him  grabbing the glass and quickly washing it .

Ace I've told you so many times you can call me Ryan your like my brother .

Ehh- I know but I try and show as much respect as I can he says rubbing the back of his neck . So where you going.

I'm going to pick up a girl .

Wait sir you like someone ace says excited before his excitement turned into sadness .
Ace you know I don't do relationships .

Yes I know Ace says hoping he'd find someone. Can I meet her Ryan please ace says practically begging.

Fine let's go ace says making his way out of the house . He takes out his phone then texts her number.

I'm on my way .

How the hell did you get my number Ryan . 

How did you know it was me I could be anyone.

Because your the only one who is coming to get me duh.

You must love making me mad hmm?

It is quite fun .

You know what Whould be more fun ?

What Ryan ?

My gun in your mouth .

Angel seen 20seconds ago

He did nothing but laugh imagining the look on her face . Ace looked at Ryan like he was crazy . What is it ace .

Ryan you've never laughed like that before. I've never seen that and I've known you for 17 years. 

YOU HAVE DIMPLES ace says actually shocked .

__________________________________
Angel remiro

I woke up early I was hurting from all the things that happened yesterday. I quickly applied makeup making shure I hadn't missed one spot .

—————————————————

He beeped the horn and watched as angel stepped out of the door as she turns around to lock it giving Ryan a full view of her ass .

Ryan gets out and opens the  car door  for her . Thank you she says surprised as if someone has never opened the door for her . She had prefect pony tails in her head  And a dress that wrapped around her body perfectly showing her curves and cleavage . 
Ryan stoped to take a cigarette break .