Part Eighteen

The loud sound of loud buzzing awoke angel it was Ryan's phone . His strong hand gripped her waist she looked down to notice she was still naked and she realized that not even a few hours ago she was being bent over the bed and spanked . And the fact that they went 8 rounds of really rough sex at 7:00am till 11:00am .
—————————————————
Angel Remiro

I escaped Ryan's grasp and grabbed his phone noticing it was ace .

"Hey snitch I spoke in a stern tone . "

Aww did someone get in trouble? Ace says in a pouty tone mocking angel .

Put ry on the phone ace says with a chuckle.

Sleep angel  replied with an whisper.

Well we have shit to do wake him up and I'll be there soon don't keep me out here for to long . Ace says with an extremely excited tone .

And with that ace hung up leaving angel staring at the beautiful man infront of her the morning light beaming on his skin showing all of his beautiful features his lips full and plump making me eager to bite down on them but I had in idea .

Baby I will cook breakfast if you get up right now I whisper in his ear and his eyes opend quickly  his hands finding my waist with a harsh grasp he brung  me closer into his chest only leaving me with no control over my body.I couldn't move the sweet sounds of his breathing could have put me to sleep right then in their but I couldn't we had things to do. 

"Sir I need you I whimpered in his ear " he let out a groan before his eyes opens .

My lips where quick to find his as he grabbed my neck to bring me closer .

How many rounds did we go this morning Ryan whispers his voice deep and husky.

I believe 8 angel says before kissing down Ryan's neck .

common grumpy we have to go angel continues ace called and said we have to go.

Ryan's hand found angels neck and angel shot him a mischievous smile .

Ace doesn't make the rules does he ? Ryan asks with an irritated and harsh voice  as he bit back the huge grin that was tempting to cover his face .

No sir he doesn't it's you sir I only listen to you angel responds as he's grip on her became stronger .

Good girl Ryan says letting her fall back into the comfortable bed sheets . Before Ryan stood up he noticed he was still naked and angel had put on clothes .

Oh so you liked looking at me that much that you couldn't get me shorts or anything ryan says with a chuckle as he watched angel blush.

Sorry sir angel says with a smile .

Come here angel we need to take a shower .

Angel skips towards the bathroom but Ryan's hands on her waist stoped her from any other movements . He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist  leaving hickes  and bite marks down his neck Ryan let out soft groans before setting her onto the bathroom counter.

Looks like someone's ready for round 9 Ryan says as he cut the water on and walked into the walk in shower . The clear glass already steamed from the hot water  made it hard to see Ryan's figure through the Thick glass . Angel tipped-toed into the shower after a long silence  when she came in she saw Ryan his arms against the  marble tiles faced away from her as the warm water trickled  down his gorgeous figure. The light pulsating on his broad shoulders I watch as his muscles flex as he turned around  my eyes trailed down his body just looking at him made my mouth water .

The water dripping down his wet black hair and down his abs  did something to me he was so fucking gorgeous. His v- line so sharp and fuck this man was perfect. My eyes came back up to look at his chiseled jaw line  so fucking sharp and his perfect stubble alined his face well  he was so fucking hot  it was almost overwhelming. His hand was quick to find my neck  bringing me closer to him . Leaving no space between us my head against his bare chest  as the water hit us both his hands began to wonder every where touching all the right places but leaving the ones I so desperately ached for his touch alone . It felt as if he was burning holes through my skin he's touch sent my body a blaze and small moans escaped my mouth as his latched on to my neck leaving deep purple bruises that made me press my thighs together he lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist where are hips collided And I felt him enter me . Loud moans escaped my lips as pleasure coursed through my bones. Ryan took deep strokes inside of me cursing under his breath and letting small grunts escape his lips . He let me off and pushed me up against the glass wall as he inserted himself once again this time pounding harder into me my core throbbed every time he gave me little praises.

You feel so fucking good angel fuck- Ryan says under his breath close enough to angel that she could feel his breath on her neck . He slapped her ass and she was left with a hard stinging sensation she whimpered as Ryan went deeper inside . she began to cum as Ryan kept going angels hips bucked and her back arched as Ryan hit the same spot over and over .

Please sir I'm so fucking close angel begs as tears streamed from her eyes .

Go ahead angel be a good little slut and cum for me Ryan growled  in her ear. They released in sync as their sweet moans mixed to make a beautiful sound . Angel face towards the beautiful man before her and he kissed her like it was their first time it was filled with passion and love . Their breathing became heavier as the kiss got more sloppy . Ryan began washing his body and then angels . The hot water turned cold which was the q for them to get out of the shower. Ryan wrapped a towel around his v-line and handed angel a folded towel . He pecked her on the lips and went back into the room to get dressed.

Ryan put on his white long sleeve dress up shirt along with a black suit jacket and black pants his abs piercing through his tuxedo. His eyes locked on angel when she left the bathroom wearing a black see through long sleeve that was covered in little Jewels underneath a black laced bra the same color as her black leather pants that shaped her body well.

A few minutes later a loud honking noise startled Ryan from the long gaze he had on her just seeing her walk hypnotized him and he loved every second of it

A few minutes later a loud honking noise startled Ryan from the long gaze he had on her just seeing her walk hypnotized him and he loved every second of it .