Part tweenty

The sounds of loud engines humming in the knight and the bright lights from the car lights lite up the street . Ryan and angel sat in the back of the car and ace was singing along to the song on the radio . you would think ace is the nicest person to be alive which he is just don't get on his bad side- you won't last to long . The car ride was silent not awkward but silent well it was silent before ace yelled out "I KNEW IT "  angel and Ryan  looked at each other in confusion then returning their attention at the front of the car.
"SHES A SLASHER JUST LIKE ME " ace continues . Ryan scoffed at his words and I was still confused "what are you guys talking about I asked puzzled"

"before me and Ryan did that test on you we made a bet on if you where a knife type of woman  or a gun type of woman  and I was right your a total slasher ace says happily ."

"   I should of know when I put that knife to her throat Ryan mutters "  receiving a nudge and a playful giggle from angel .

Luckily ace didn't hear because how in the hell do you explain extremely kinky sex to a practical brother .
—————————————————   
               Angel Remiro
Getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body I walked into me and Ryan's room grabbing a pear of Ryan's boxers and one of his shirts that was almost to my ankles   The night went a little to well for me  I mean Sure we killed a bunch of people but they where bad - I don't necessarily know what that makes me but I Sure don't want to spend the rest of my night thinking about it . a pit in my stomach grew I felt as if something bad was going to happen  I quickly threw the whole feeling away when I heard the sounds of water running  I followed the sound to see Ryan cooking  I watched him pour noodles in the boiling water  before my eyes traveled down his body a towel wrapped around  his waistline and water from his dark black hair  dripped down his  gorgeous Figure I scanned his body and I watched his muscles flex at his every move .

"You gonna keep staring  at me or are you gonna speak like a normal person Ryan says in a low cocky tone."

I walk over and wrap my arms  around his brod shoulders he lifts me and I start to notice his towel was about to fall I wrap my legs around his waist and his  towel falls to the ground I kiss down his neck and he lets out groans .

Fuck angel stop Ryan says sternly.

What's your safe word Ryan angel says mockingly.

What do you think your doing he says amused.

I jump off oh him and kiss down his abs and right on his pelvis his cock was soon to become erect before a call interrupted the two "your so dead angel "Ryan says pulling the towel back around his waist as he answered the phone  I watched his face change almost instantly to fear and anger I can tell when something is going on and this was one of those times I rush upstairs to get his clothes and mines and we quickly change  I wasn't going to ask what happened Intill he was ready to speak he hung up the phone as we rushed to the car. He angrily slammed the door shut and he's hand met my thigh - he had a death grip on me . He was silent until he finally spoke  "he has gabby angel " Ryan's voice trembling but he was trying so hard to hide it .  My body froze and my eyes widened at his words   "He's so fucking dead" I mummer and Ryan grined at my words . After a few minutes of driving I notice we where turning on the street which I used to live soon i see the  House that I wished to never see again the house full of dreadful memories the house I hated so much and now I'm at the front door. Memories flood back and it all became a little to overwhelming .

—————————————————
Angels memories:
Jeremy get off of me please don't do this  angel whimpers as Jeremy  continues to remove her panties his hand muffling her mouth as his other unzipped and pulls down his pants  he entered her without warning or care and watched as her body went numb  hes hands groping her breast as she sat their tears ran down her face and realization came crumbling down - their was no escape no matter how many times she pleaded and begged she was stuck underneath the man who once loved her, stuck with the man who once held her tight through her rough past of an addict for a mother and a dad who started it , the boy who once planted soft kisses on her skin telling her how beautiful she is , not the man who now instead of cologne clogging her nose it was alcohol he's changed almost tremendously and angel didn't know what it is that she did wrong she couldn't leave him he threatened to kill himself if she would try Jeremy muffled angel she wanted to cry for help but she couldn't anymore Ryan flipped her Over and forced her down into the pillows suffocating her while he's groans of pleasure filled the room along with loud gasping from angel.

she was struggling as she felt his Ejaculation spray onto her back he lets out his final groan before stumbling off of the bed . "This is your fucking fault angel Jeremy spat out " he's words felt like daggers going in and out of the body he left cold . angel let's out loud whimpers as she watched the man she fell in love with , the man she thought loved her , the man she let disgustingly take over her - walk away.

When she heard the sound of the door slam shut she was quick to run to the bathroom. "Shower I need to shower it'll go away angel "she says as she looks at her self deeply in the mirror her body covered in dark bruises and blood" letting the cold water hit her skin she scrubbed and scrubbed but the marks he left on her where much deeper then that .
"I'm disgusting,disgusting , disgusting " angel screams tears strolled down her face and she was overwhelmed with a emotion as she hit her self in the head constantly . I'm so fucking stupid, stupid , stupid angel cry's out after every slap.

—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
I knew this would be hard for angel coming to her old place but I didn't expect it to have this much of an effect on her . she froze at her door her hand barely grazing over the silver nob that unlocks memories that she's hides deep down , withering memories that she wants to keep to her self and only her . Tears fell from her eyes but she still had that emotionless expression. I hugged her tight and it's almost like she came back to reality. She wipes her tears before turning around towards the door she opens it and the sounds of muffled screaming filled the house . Me and angel ran towards the sound that led to the pantry . We tried and tried to open the door but fuck - it wasn't working I knew it was gabby her screaming sounded the same from  when we where a lot younger , the same scream I promised she wouldn't have to scream ever again and yet I let it happen .fuck- I say aloud my voice was tired, I was tired .