Part nineteen

Angel Remiro

Getting in the car with ace  made you feel like it was one of those things where you need to sign a waver before you actually do it .  As soon as me and Ryan got into the car ace pulled off the wind from the open windows came flushing in throwing my long brown hair left to right  I watched as a slight  happy expression showed on Ryan's face .

"WHERE ARE WE GOING! I say yelling over the wind . "

"To the club ace says with a dangerous glare in his eyes . "

Ryan just sat their his eyes black and full of ... well it was hard to tell .

if it wasn't hiding body's hiding his emotions would be one of his best talents . We soon arrived to the place where I met the love of my life and yet lost one of the best I've ever had in my life . Anxiousness and an unsettling feeling mad my body tense and Ryan was quick to notice. He placed his hand softly on my thigh  sending reassurance that everything will be ok .

Because it was a night club the place was closed Intill Sunday and it was a Monday meaning whatever happens in here will stay to the unknown. But the question was what is it that has to be so discreet?.

"Murder ace says interrupting angels thoughts ."

"Wha - What? "angel says taking her eyes off Ryan who has the biggest grin on his face .

Do you remember at the party where we put you in that room with what's his name ace snaps his fingers three times to get the mans name to pop up but he just couldn't think what his name was .

"Henry heart! " Ryan snapped back as if he had to think to .

Yea Henry heart we tested to see if you where actually ready for this kind of life style and yes you actually did more then I thought you would ace explained then continued the only problem was your form so what do we do? We get better ace answers himself . Your a strong girl beautiful you don't think we noticed that fake ass tear when you started "working for Ryan " ace said in a mockingly tone .

What fake tears ? Ryan says obviously oblivious.

God your in idiot Ryan really? She faked her tear because that girl thought of her as an monster and angel your not a monster angel . I don't know what you've been through but I see a lot of Ryan inside of you and I think of you as my sister well ... in law ace says with a smile . Now are you In or out ? Ace says loudly this time with an serious expression angel had never seen him so worked up other then the past few depressing days but this time he wasn't full with sadness it was Excitement and adrenaline.

I'm in I say after a long pause and with that Ryan gave ace a nod and ace rushed to the trunk where he pulled out a large black brief case he sat it down gently and opens it revealing an m90. The sun rays wrap around the gun making it glisten as if tiny sparkles where dancing on the scope
lense . My eyes lit up like a kid in the candy store  and I'm shure ace took notice because when I looked at him he nodded for me to touch it and I did . My hand slowly grazed over the large gun and I finally picked it up it was heavy and I couldn't help but think about putting the gun to Jeremy's head and letting bullets run through his skull.

__________________________________
             Ryan Martinez
An evil glint in her eyes made me realize how much ace was right . She really is the one for me and I won't let her go ever . The way she was grazing over the gun and that little excited face of hers that soon turned into pure anger made me think what's going on in that head of hers .

Are you alright love ? I say looking down at angel her hands where clenched and I could tell she was not in a very good mood I touched her shoulders and watched her body calm as she sat the gun gently down in its case and wrapped her arms around my waistline. I pat her back and kiss her forehead no words where needed I was just their and I think that's all she wanted ,ace picked up the gun case and we walked into the building. No loud music no sounds of cheering and screaming no sounds of empty shot glasses hitting the table it was just us the sounds of are shoes against the hard floor echoed as we walked down the dark hallway towards my office . I notice the light on and I can't help but to think the worst only because I never leave my light on I grab my gun which stayed on my hip and busted in the door to see 10 people with black duck tape over their mouths and brown rope  around their hands.