Part ten .

Ryan Martinez

The warm feeling of the sun hit my face I opend my eyes to see angel staring at me. She gave me a smile but I could see that she's tierd she hasn't been getting much sleep since we've been in the hospital I can't stand to see her like this we've been here for four days and she hasn't slept . She swears she's been getting sleep but the  heavy bags under her eyes say other wise .

The nurse came in with a wheelchair she had the biggest smile on her face as if she wanted me gone . Angel helped me out of bed and  I sat down in the wheelchair  they wheeled me out of the hospital  and the cool air hit my face  the wind blowing through angel's hair while she looked at me with those intoxicating eyes . Her lips where so plump god this woman was beautiful she is everything I need .

Ryan... Ryan angel says waving her Hand in my face .

Zoned out for second I say clearing my throat.

Hey don't I have to pay the hospital bills ? I ask confused.

Common Ryan I already handled that let's get you in your car .

She wheeled me over to the car and I stood as she opend the door she helps me in the car and she gets in the drivers seat.

Baby let me drive I say trying to get out but the door didn't open fuck- child's lock .

You put my door on fucking child's lock I  yelled .

Yes I did because  your stubborn and I knew you where gonna  cry about me driving now sit back and look pretty like a good boy she practically shot me in the chest with her words .

I scoffed and looked out the window little laughs escaped her lips and I gave her a look of daggers .

You know I'd put your mouth to god use if it wasn't for these damm stiches .

Yeah shureeeee angel says in a mockingly tone .

I'd had enough I don't care how bad this hurts me she will learn to behave .

Pull over unless you want to reck .

I could feel the heat from her body and feel her heart in her throat as she blew out air her bottom lip tucked behind her teeth as she pulled into an empty car lot . I haven't felt her body in weeks I've been so busy with work and  now the hospital... I knew she was needy and I wanted to fulfill all her dirty little dreams . I just don't want her to feel rushed into anything so I'm gonna take is slow - not the damm slow but slow .

She shifted the car to park and looked at me with those innocent eyes like she hasn't done anything at all like she hasn't been fucking with me this entire time .  My hand tangled into her hair as I pulled her closer to me a gasp escaped her lips  as the sound of my pocket knife  snapping open echoed through out the car. My knife pressed against her throat while she looked directly at me  with a big smile . 

Your such a fucking slut you like this don't you angel - I say next to her ear.

I wanted her layed across my lap while I spank her while she screams my name I want my gun in her mouth while I fuck her sincless I want blood  running down that perfect little body of hers while I kiss all the places that are wrong for me to touch . I want her  I wanted her so damm bad . I removed my knife from her neck and her smile became a frown .

a deep chuckle escaped my lips as I pushed her back into the drivers seat she gave me a pouty face and started the car up. 
—————————————————
               Angel remiro

I could tell by the way he laughed at me he could see that I was desperate my mind couldn't help but think about his blade slowly seeping into my skin as blood rolled from the inside of my thigh as he licked the blood up telling me how god I taste and then calling me a dirty slut for liking it . I haven't felt Ryan's body in over 2 weeks and it was slowly starting to show he drives me absolutely insane In the best ways  and the way he looks at me fuck- I just can't I needed him  and I needed him badly I've been fucking with him purposely and his silence about it scares me in a good way . We pulled up  to the house and I knew it was about to be a struggle with him once we got their  I can tell he was about to turn into me for a day . A absolutely brat .  I got out of the car and opend his door he looked up at me and scoffed .