Part seventeen .

The sounds of  glass hitting the marble floor echoed the home and the two love birds  woke up Ryan was quick to grab his gun that rested on the knight stand .

Angel stay Ryan's voice stern and horse.

Ryan please be safe angel says her voice low.

I love you his voice sound as if it was his last time seeing her that brought worry coursing through her body . She couldn't loose him no she wouldn't loose him not again.

—————————————————
               Ryan Martinez

I woke up to loud sounds of glass breaking down stairs I should know by the sounds of things it wasn't regular due to all the movements I heard . I've been keeping my guard up lately I mean I do have  the man who killed my mother  chasing after me and maybe angel . I was quick to grab my gun and by the look on angels face I can tell she was scared I couldn't lie to her and tell her that everything will be ok if this was gonna be my last time seeing that beautiful face of hers I wanted her to know that I loved her . I hadn't know exactly what was happening but his head played many Scenarios  of all the bad things that where about to come he  slowly walked down the black detailed marble stairs  and weved threw the long hallways Checking the gym, his office,his library and slowly walked into the living room .

Ryan why the hell are you waving your gun around don't you think that's a bit dangerous.  I mean you do know that you have a beautiful girl upstairs right now don't you ?

Ryan let out a deep sigh and sat his gun onto the coffee table in the living room before turning around to see ace picking up pieces of glass and throwing  it away hes smile so wide but Ryan new better it wasn't genuine he was hurting.

Ace you have to give me a warning when your coming over I could have killed you or I could have been fucking angel right here on this counter Ryan says with a slight grin of the thought of that.

Aces eyes started to feel to the brim with tears.

We found him ry ... we fucking found him ace says letting the tears fall he's not one to cry and that took ace for surprise  he's located at fern valley .

Ryan took a deep sigh and he couldn't speak.  his eyes widened and the feeling of adrenaline and worry coursed through his bones  he zoned out thinking about all the ways he's gonna  torture and kill the man who runied his everything including the love of his life . He was so zoned out he didn't relize his favorite someone wrapped her arms around his body he went from tense to straight relief at her touch .

Kill that basterd angel says in a stern but low voice .

Angel stakes are to high you can't be seen with me what if he finds out you're here he will try and hurt you and I can't - angel  shut him up by pressing her lips against his before noticing ace .

Hey handsome she says giving him a big smile then giving him a reassuring hug  before Ryan wrapped his hand around her waist bringing her back to him .

Angel your gonna have to learn to protect yourself. Ace says looking in Ryan's direction and angel watched as something in his eyes changed she didn't know what he was thinking all she knew is that it was something real sinister. He had the biggest grin on his face before ace ruined his train of thought .

Oh and boss we got a few snitches she can practice on ace says with a smile that sent shivers down her spine .

What do you mean practice on ? Angel says with a worried expression painted across her face .

Ryan shot her a mischievous smile and before returning his attention back on ace .

When can we start ? Ryan says with a smile and how many people are we talking here .