Part three.

My long brown curly hair wasn't cooperating so I had sia help me where my hair naturally  with my curls out . I put on my fish nets and a pair of tight black shorts that didn't even cover my thighs I then added a white skirt  and added a black shirt tucking it in . I waved sia bye as I drove to -

mr Martinez's club I spent my time in the car thinking about how I got up in the middle of the knight to research who EXACTLY Was Mr. Martinez . But nothing showed only a website that held his name and a whole script about his club .

When I got their I saw a nice 1965 black Ford Mustang in the front of the knight club . I opened the doors to see the club full of people but I couldn't seem to see mr. Martinez . A man dressed in all black came behind me pointing at a dark hall way signaling for me to go in their . I walk in the pitch black hallway wondering where the hell it is that I was going .

Their was a white door at the end of the hall way I knocked as I heard a very familiar voice tell me to come in . I walked in to see mr Martinez his legs wide open while he blew smoke up into the air throwing his head back .

He looked at me and I watched as his eyes traveled up and down my body .

Your going to be are main pole dancer meaning you have about 4 shows a day .

I nood and open the door trying to leave but he came behind me shutting the door keeping his hand on it so I couldn't open it .

Did I dismiss you he says holding my chin as his leg went in between mines. My paines became wet He smirks as he moves his leg  I gave him a pouty face as I became wet just from a slight movement.

Wow princess I didn't know you where so needy. I roll my eyes walking out to get ready for my first show .

—————————————————
                 The show

The red lights hit my Melaninated skin every one stared and watch as I bent over grabbing the skirt showing my ass and my kitty print through my shorts . Money instantly began to fall around my feet . I went around the pole slowly moving my hips with no hesitation. Dancing around the pole I felt a hand on my back I tried to remove it but it got more intense  making it's way down my hips and down my skirt . I turned around to see a obviously drunk man he pulled out a gun facing towards the crowd . I swear to god if one of you move I'm killing her . He held the gun to my head as I smiled  a loud chuckle erupted in my ears but it wasn't the  man who was holding the gun to my  head who laughed . a tear fell from my eyes   As I see that It was  mr . Martinez he had a smirk on his face that made me  want him to throw me against the wall . He tapped the mystery mans shoulder  and he instantly dropped me . P- please I didn't mean to hurt your sweet sweet woman I promise.

Randy  is that your name give me your gun .  He hands him the gun and quickly grabs his neck and started dragging him to his office.

Angel - love he said looking at me with anger meet me in my office around 12 : 00 pm .

Angel stops to think while laying in sias lap slightly happy she noods . She watches the time slowly as the sounds of her heart beating rapidly filled her ears .

every one left including sia she had family things to handle said it was a real emergency so I told her I'd get a Uber .

12:00 am hit my hands begin to shake as I walk to mr. Martinez office . I knocked and wait for him to tell me to come in . His guard opend the door and left out as I went in . Mr Martinez was sitting on the couch his legs wide open with his head back . I walked over to him sitting on the couch infront of the couch he was sitting on my skirt hanging on by a thread showing my black Lingerie.