Part five .

Ryan couldn't speak he couldn't go another second without feeling her legs around his body. His hands traveling on the sensitive parts of her neck their faces inches away . his hands went down her nicely shaped body and up her nice fitted crop top cupping her boobs. Her breathing gets heavier as he takes off her shirt showing her laced black bra .he pushes her down onto the bed looking up from her thighs to her light brown eyes he got on top of her looking directly into her eyes the way she looked at me drove me crazy. 
—————————————————
              Angel remiro

he got on top of me and his grey eyes searched my body and Finally my eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest I couldn't hold back anymore. I pushed my lips on his feeling his soft plump lips on mine made my back arch. He didn't show it but he was happy I could tell. His body strength pushing me back down as he kissed my lips and made a trail of hickes down my neck. Only thing I could get out of me where soft moans as he sucked and left bite marks on my neck. He brings his face over to my ear and begins to whisper making me want him more and more .

I knew you where going to break eventually angel, but I did tell u I was an impatient man didn't I love ? She noods her head witch upset Ryan .

He wrapped his large hand around her throat as angel watched veins show up through out his arms and hands .

Excuse me love but is that how you respond to me he says slowly moving his hands down her skirt and into her panties. Your so wet angel and I haven't done anything. God your so pathetic . Now sit across my lap and arch your back for me like the good little slut you are .

She lays on his lap arching her back with her butt high in the air .

Angel - Ryan says in his deep husky voice .

Yes sir angel says wondering what's about to happen.

What do you want ?

I want you sir angel says breathing a heavy breath.

I want you to hurt me sir . Angel says taking her eyes off of Ryan .

Mhm I know sia told me what you like. Whould you like to try bdsm ?

Yes sir .

Where going to go slow with this do you understand angel it's very important and if I do become you bdsm parter their are things that I would like to discuss . And things you need to know now let's get started hmm?

Yes sir .

Ok I'm going to spank you 33 times due to how bad you've been . And your going to count every time out loud and make Shure you thank me and don't lose count angel because i will restart over and over Intill you remember . Do you understand?

Ye- yes sir angel says taking a big gulp and arching lower showing him that she was ready .

Ryan takes his hand back and lays a harsh smack on angels ass .

One thank you sir

Ryan does it again even harder this time .

Two thank you sir angel whimpers loudly causing Ryan to grunt as he got hard.

38thank you sir.