Part thirteen .

Angel remiro

It was early in the morning when I invited gabby over to help me get myself together . She came in with a caboodle full with hair supplies I was going to do my own makeup probably just something natural .

She combed and flattened my long brown hair

How is he gabby says as she helped me zippin the back of my dress.

He's- he's ok... he told me what happened. He told me everything actually.

Wait he told you what happened with mom?

Damm.... She says in a shocked voice.

What I say wondering why she was shocked .

His ex Veronica stuck with that stupid psychotic bitch for 2 years and never told her anything about his pass .

hell He doesn't even tell me . He really must trust you angel. I gave her genuine smile. you know my mother would have loved you . Tears start to form in her eyes - thank you for everything angel.

My brother hasn't smiled in years and in that hospital... he smiled he smiled angel and he laughed she hugged me tightly and ran upstairs to get Ryan ready I was gonna go ahead to the building . the party was located at to make Sure everything is pitch perfect.
—————————————————
Ryan Martinez
A slap to my face made me jolt awake . As I gain my eye sight I see my sister teary eyes and a forced smile just like everyone of my birthdays since mom died . I know she's been crying she always is on this specific day she was young when mom passed so she doesn't remember much of her but she cries - she cries because she knows I was closer to are mother than her . the one person I want to hold other than angel is my mother I want to hug my mother again I want her to watch the stars with me and I want her to sing with me like she used to do as kids . I miss her was the only thing that I could say before I broke - I had to keep my self together for me and for angel . I know gabby says hugging me tightly then we moved to the opposite side of the rooms in awkwardness .

We need you to get ready we are uhhhh- going to meet over at my house I got a new house she says trying to lie .

You got a new house ? Ryan says feeding into her lies that he already knew .

Yes very nice house uh get ready like now she says pushing me into the bathroom .

It didn't take long for me shower and put on my tux and shoes .