Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 21 years old
Gender: Female
Job: Traveler
Companion: Paimon
Travel to: Inazuma

I write the register to go to Inazuma with my best companion, Paimon. I write it in front of Katheryne on the Adventure's Guild in Liyue.

Honestly my hands it's kinda sweating and stammered because a lot of rumors say that Inazuma is creepy.

"So...you're done your register, Y/N?" Katheryne asked. "Wait, let me check again," I said. "Take your time, Y/N. The boat still waiting for you." she plus.

"No! Let Paimon check it!" Paimon said directly before I want to check the register.

"Why must you? I'm not blind, ok?" I asked a slight mad to see her. "Ey! Paimon also wants to get it! Give me that!" Paimon is angrier than me.

I'm giving up, then give the register to her. Paimon seems so serious to check it.

"Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), your age is 21 years old, your gender is female, your job is a Traveler, you travel to Inazuma, and your companion is...Paimon!" Paimon shouted after call her name on the register.

"I knew it. You want to check that because there is your name there? Ck..." I said. "Close your mouth tight!" Paimon replied.

Katheryne just laughs from what I and Paimon just talk before. "Ok, so...the register's done?" she asked.

"Yes. Here." I said then give the register to her. "Great, ok. Now you can go to Beidou's ship, I guess she waiting for you there." Katheryne instructed us.

"Alright! Thanks, Kat! And...goodbyee!" Paimon said. "Yes. Thank you and goodbye, Katheryne!" I said.

"Goodbye and good luck both of you! Just be careful out there," she said.

After we did our registration, we decided to go to Beidou's ship to travel to Inazuma.

Later at Beidou's ship,

"Wow, guys! Yeah, I know you will come" Beidou greets us.

"Yap! Let's move then." I said. "Hold on." someone trying to stop our conversation.

I and Paimon looking at that person who is unfamiliar to us.

He is a young man with choppy, medium-length hair, some of it tied in an off-centered ponytail to his right. It is a platinum blonde color, apart from a single orange-red streak on his right. He has red eyes with a yellow hue at the bottom, and he usually has a gentle facial expression.

It consists of a grey short-sleeved kimono and a black haori coat. Half the coat is worn normally on his left arm, with a flowy orange sleeve decorated in maple leaves, while the other half is drapped behind his waist and secured by an obi belt he wears over top.

"Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kaedehara Kazuha. It's very nice to meet you." he said while lending his hand to me.

"It's very nice to meet you too. My name is Y/N L/N. And beside me here name's Paimon." I replied with his handshake. "Hello! Very great to meet you, Kazuha!" Paimon said.

"Ah, I ever heard about you 2. You are the best and strong traveler and even your companion were always beside you, accompany you." Kazuha said.

"That's right," I said.

"Uh-huh! So...are you from Inazuma?" Paimon asked.

"Yes, he is. He is a wandering samurai from Inazuma who is currently with Liyue's Crux Fleet. A gentle and carefree soul whose heart hides a great many burdens from the past." Beidou said.