Chapter 1: The calm princess

I'm in the middle of exploring everything in Inazuma (but now Narukami Island first) with Paimon of course. For now, I go to Chinju Forest, which makes me goosebumps more and more. Paimon always stays behind me when we are in the middle at Chinju Forest.

"Please stay with me, Y/N! I'm scared!" that's the only word she keeps spelling. "Ok, ok fine. Gee...can you just please shut the fuck up?" I asked.

"Alright! Alright! Gee..." she answered.

The blue atmosphere that like darkness in the forest, honestly makes me want to get out of here but...I want to know more about this place. Also, I'm still a noob in this country, so...it's ok right if I'm exploring this first?

"Wait...what is that?" I asked. "Huh? Ey! Don't tell me the ghost!" Paimon already shouted first.

"No, Paimon. Just look over there, some sort of mansion." I said while crossing my finger to the mysterious mansion for me.

"Mansion you say? Huh..." she said then finally move away from my back.

Both of us slowly go to where the mansion is. The closer we get, the clearer view of the mansion is.

"So huge." Paimon amazed. "Yeah...we go there?" I asked. "Yeah! Maybe something good or important is there!" Paimon answered.

"Important? What's the importance? Are we have business with them?" I inquired.

"Gosh...whatever is that we just gonna go, ok?" Paimon said. "Yeah...Emergency Food." I said chuckled. "Stop calling me that!" Paimon is angry.

"Hi, who's there?" we heard someone calling us not far from where we stand now.

"It's all your fault, Paimon. Go take your responsibility." I said. "Hi! You too!" Paimon doesn't want to lose.

"Both. Who are you both?" that's the Inazuma guard like I've seen before in Ritou and Inazuma City.

We were kinda scared of him. He looks at us with his very serious face.

"Ooh...uuh...sorry, sir. We just...exploring." I answered. "Yeah...we are like some sort of tourists that want to explore Inazuma. We are still naïve in this country so...our apologies to disturbed you before." Paimon added.

"Hirotatsu! What's happening?" another strange voice greets us.

We search the voice's source then I see...

"Oh, Miss Kamisato. Nothing it was just these people. I thought they're acting strange to us, but not like that." his name is Hirotatsu.

"Oh well...it's ok then. Please, both of you. You can get into my mansion." the girl said. "But umm...Miss Kamisato-"

"Hirotatsu, you just keep guarding my mansion. I want to get a little conversation with these 2 people," she said.

"Alright then. My apologies before. Take good care, you 3." he said then leaves us.

I and Paimon look at her. She is of slightly below average height. She keeps her long white-blue hair tied in a high ponytail by an armored headdress. Her hair is fitted into a home cut, with the frontal portions on the sides separated by pink 3-petaled flower knots.

Her outfit is described as a kimono that displays nobility and resilience. It consists of a royal blue pleated knee-length skirt with an assortment of patterns, bearing gold accents and small white flower patterns, and black geta sandals with ankle-length white socks decorated by pink bows at the back. 

"My apologies before. Hirotatsu indeed firms and overprotect for the safety of Kamisato Estate," she said.

"Oh, it's ok," I replied.