Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy

Tomorrow day,

"This place...I feel tense here." I said looking at the place for me it's just used for the military camp. "Tense? Why don't we just-" "No, Paimon. We keep going." I said trying to fight the fear inside of me. "What?!" Paimon shouted. "Shh!" I closed her mouth. "You know, this is the military camp, so be quiet and do respe-" "Hi! Who's there?" someone stops my word.

I and Paimon tenser there when we turn our heads to who just asking before. Then we see...some sort of like between samurai or just an ordinary soldier.

"Wait, who are you? Never seen like you both before especially...this floating little girl," he said.

"Hi! Stop calling me "the floating little girl"! I have a name, my name's Paimon, remember that!" Paimon is a little angry (every time people or myself call her "floating little girl", she must be like mother-mother, same as I call her "Emergency Food".)

"Ooh sorry about that before. And you? Who are you?" asked the soldier while looking at me seriously. "Good morning, sir. My name is Y/N L/N."I replied. "Hmm...this teenage girl more polite than...umm...this Paimon. Alright, Y/N and Paimon, my name is Ishikawa. I'm just an ordinary new recruit who never wanted to go to war or join the military." he introduced himself (he looks serious but seems like he likes to talk).

"Great to meet you, Mister Ishikawa. Umm...can I go to this...military camp?" I asked. "Sorry, Miss Y/N and Miss Paimon, this military camp just served Shogunate Samurai, Shogunate Officer, Yoriki, and other soldiers. This place can't enter by just anyone even outlanders. I warn you to not go here, do you understand?" Ishikawa said.

"Ooh, alright then. Th...thanks, Mister Ishikawa. Fine then...we're not gonna go there." I said. "Yeah, from the look at the camp, seems just like a normal camp, but the inside...ugh," Paimon said. "Yeah, so I recommend you to not go here except problems like lost something or need something urgent or lost," Ishikawa said. "Ugh! This is not a military camp but just like a police camp! Darn!" Paimon's heart said.

We leaving that camp so the soldiers do not get suspicious easily of us, but...before we fully leaving...I heard someone like debating each other.

"Do you think this clan, Kujou Clan just can be defeated easily by that smart ass Divine Priestess? Think of that again, General Gorou!" the voice like a woman but she's seems so angry. "Raiden Shogun has to end and the Sangonomiya Resistance has to win! You, General Sara? Bite yourself!" the voice seems like a man, same as angry as that woman.

What? Something weird was going on over there. General Sara? General Gorou? Seems they like to want to do something like-HAH?!

As fast as I can, I run away from that camp to go somewhere farer. "Ey! Y/N, wait for me!" Paimon shouted. "Paimon! Come here! I want to say something to you!" I said. "Wha...what's makes you like this?" she asked.

Later,

"Huh...spell it." Paimon said. "I'm just heard something from that 2 general I guess." I said. "2 general? Who?" Paimon asked. "Before when we still in front of that camp, I hear like 2 people arguing about something like...war maybe. As I can heard...there is a woman general and a man general. The woman names Sara and the man names Gorou. They seems like debating about their own clan." I told as many as I can.

"What?! Why Paimon not hear that one?" Paimon asked. "I don't even know why the hell you can't hear what they say. Gee..." I answered lazily. "Aah, maybe Paimon too focus to our explore, ah whatever! Can we just talk about that later and now we can explore this...this land?" Paimon inquired. "Yeah, yeah..." I said.

Oh shit! Why am I not asking Ishikawa about this land's name? Fuck you, Y/N! What a dumbass!

No, maybe I can know for someone else maybe. The land of Inazuma that I just knew it's Narukami Island, that's all! I do not know how many are these lands exist in Inazuma. Become an explorer or Traveler like me need a lot of time to overthink all of these. Well, of course Paimon was the best companion I ever had...but it seems she's still a lot of lesson to know this country too, just like me.

"Hi, Y/N! Can we go there? Uuh, seems that place full of electric thingy." Paimon makes me aware from my daydreaming before. "Huh? What?" I asked her can't concentrate myself. "That place! Look! Hmm...maybe someone just controlled that place with that electric thingy. Wanna take a look?" Paimon inquired. "Hmm...ok then...fine." I said. "Right! Let's goooo!" she seems so excited.

 "Right! Let's goooo!" she seems so excited

This land so amazing and gorgeous for me. The air so fresh and the view it's fantastic. No wonder from the outside Inazuma creepy as fuck but from inside...duh, better than ever. (Wait! or maybe it must be reversed?).

We get closer to where Paimon just say to me, the electric thingy she calls it, what a weirdo indeed. I can see from far away that the electric stuff getting clearer when we get closer look to it. We even trying to get in, but-

"Ugh, what is this feeling? I feel...some electric hits my skin. Are you too, Paimon?" I asked to make sure not just me who get this feeling. "Yeah! Paimon's too! Aah, this seems unfamiliar feeling for Paimon." Paimon replied. "I'm afraid this is gonna be dangerous for us later, we should keep going or not-Aaaagh!" I'm screamed in pain. That electric feeling sharper and sharper to hits my skin. I guess this is not to skin again but to muscle too. Argh!

"Y/N! Y/N! Are you ok?" Paimon is very worried. "I don't think so...we...can't go there for a long time...that son of a bitch electric feeling makes me hurt as fuck...damn." I replied while holding my pain inside my body.

"Stay cool! Stay calm, Y/N! I'm gonna help you get out of here!" Paimon said then helps me stand up.

In the middle she helps me walk, someone suddenly appears in front of us. A male with a tidy suit, wearing red shirt, white ribbon, and wears a very black gentleman hat (like Michael Jackson's hat).

"Oh gosh! Let me help you!" he said then with his kind heart helping me to walk away from that place.

After we get out, my body gets better than before. That feeling suddenly disappear. I look at that guy who helped me before, he's too kind for me.

"Thank you so much, sir...you've helped me before." I'm thankful. "Your very welcome, Miss. I recommend you to not go there, that place indeed dangerous." he told. "Ok then, but how do you know and...who are you exactly?" Paimon inquired.

That man let go his black hat then bend down just like a prince meet with his princess. His good behaviour makes me proud and think of something that indeed he wasn't from Inazuma or Liyue. But from Mondstadt it's make sense at all cause his clothes like that, but I never see the guy with that clothes before in Mondstadt...could've been he's from...

"My name is Xavier. I'm from Petrichor, Fontaine. I'm along with a group of Fontaine experts, helped develop the Mikage Furnace for the Shogun's Army to produce Jade Steel using the power of Tatarigami." his name's Xavier...I knew it...he must be from Fontaine.

To be continued....