Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?

"Who is that?" I asked. "Must be her," Ei said.

I decided to search the sound's source near the shrine then I found something black. Then what I see it's...

"Are you calling me before, human?" that's a cat with black fur! Aww! It's so cute! And can talk!

"Wait...you are a cat! And can talk? Amazing!" I said. I want to pat her but that cat seems still strange to me so she stays away from my direction.

"Ok fine, my name is Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." I said. "Y/N L/N? Hmm...I never heard about this name before." that cat said. "Yeah, it's because she's an outlander. A Traveler from far away." Ei replied.

"Shogun? I mean...Ei?" that cat asked. "Neko. Long time no see." Ei said. "You should not in here. What are you doing here?" ooh! So that's Neko, the one who Ei told me before.

"I know. This island it's abandoned and I should just stay away. But it's up to me, right? However, Seirai Island it's from Inazuma, and Inazuma it's my responsibility." Ei said. "Right. But are you gonna do evil again?" Neko asked. "No. I will do evil if there is another problem coming in," Ei answered.

Ooh. I guess there is a little conflict too between the Archon and the cute black cat.

"My trust it's like a bean, Ei. But when you come here, bring this Traveler, and talk very nice to me...I'm most impressed." Neko said. "You don't have to impress I guess. My tone's just the same as your trust to me." Ei said.

"Wait, hold on, hold on! What is going on for real here? I'm just can watch you both arguing like a cockfight." I said. "Ah! Pardon me, Y/N." Ei apologies. "Yes, I'm so sorry, Traveler." Neko apologies.

"Ok, now, can you both please just tell me what's going on?" I inquired.

Ei and Neko stare at each other. Maybe they want to tell it why but maybe they are shy or turn to tell it.

"Ok, let me tell you. Ei ever harmful me and that's bullshit, you know? I want to kill her but I knew I'm just a small bean if I beat her. She was doing the bad thing to Asase Shrine, every time. And that makes me mad." Neko explained (Woah, a cat can say "bullshit"? Hell yeah!).

"Umm...(while gazing at Ei)...what did she do?" I inquired. "A lot of things, bad things. But it's a very long time ago, so...just forget it." Neko said.

Ah, I understand. I don't want to get more detail about that, although my curiosity still sticks in my mind. And also I don't want them to get more fighting. It's weird...the nice and sociable with a cold and quiet puppet Archon fights with the cutest cat I've ever seen in my life. Why do Archons sometimes have strange moments?

"Neko, can I ask you something?" I inquired. "Umm...ok. What is it?" Neko replied. "Are you feeling at home in this...abandoned shrine...with your friends or cats?" I asked. "500 years have lived here, I'm always feeling better and at home here. Plus many cats here, why should I have to be afraid?" Neko answered.

"Really? Since someone gave you fish, you run after him." Ei said. "Huh? What? Who's he?" I asked. "Honestly, I can't concentrate on that fish. You know, that guy brought fish and cat loves fish." Neko said. "Wait, wait! Who's he?" I keep asking who the hell is "he".

"KAMA!" the 2 females answered. "Kama?" I asked. (Maybe you know from the quest of Tsurumi Island).

"You'll know later," Ei said. "Umm...ok?" I said. "By the way, are you guys need something again? Or you, Traveler, you want to look around in Asase Shrine?" Neko asked. "Hmm...I want to look more!" I said.

Without thinking again, I go explore the Asase Shrine, take a picture of it, and of course...cats everywhere. Aww! I can't stop playing and patting them! They are so cutie!