Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Seirai Island? The one that Kokomi ever told me that this land it's creepier than Kannazuka and Yashiori?" I said. "Ooh, Kokomi ever told you?" Ei asked. 

You tell everything from the first until the last of your adventure to Ei.

"Hmm...I see," she said. "Is Paimon gonna be ok? Alone? She's gonna be blind if I leave her." I worried.

"Provided she's know how to handle the survive," Ei answered. "Hmm...you're right. Cause I ever leave Paimon just a minute then she starts to be like a chicken searching their chicks." I said. "Don't worry, she'll be fine," she said. "Hmm...you so sure. You don't know yet about her." I said.

"But I ever saw you both in Inazuma City like doing things...I can see you both such pleasant," she said. "Ooh, so you saw us? Great then." I said. 

I'm still can't trust her a little although she introduced that she just fine. She's Ei, not the puppet one. But that means she collab too with her puppet.  Also, I'm so worried about Paimon's condition for now. Sigh...hope she is just fine.

We were just silent while we walk on Seirai Island. Then when I see the huge mountain with floating rocks on the top with purple lightning everywhere, makes me curious about this. Shogun-I means Ei's here, so must be she knows everything here.

"My majesty?" I called her. "Hmm?" Ei replied. "Umm...about this land, it's creepy I can see, the atmosphere not that friendly, people who live here died and leaving," I said. "Yes?" Ei replied."So...it must be the history in it. Can you become my storyteller?" I inquired.

She chuckled, huh...she's so sweet if she's chuckle like that. "You wanna sleep?" she asked. "Huh? No-not that, my majesty. What I meant is...just tell me about the history of Seirai Island, can you?" I inquired. "Oh-ho, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood before. So...about Seirai Island..." she said.

We continue our walk to the dead big ship that I can guess something terrible happened from here.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We sit on the edge and Ei begins her storytelling.

"It is said that the island once experienced a calamity and the center of the island was enveloped by a perpetual thunderstorm. This storm has resulted in the unique geography of the island. "An island where some disaster seems to have occurred. Its center is consumed by an eternal storm", everyone who knows this land always says that." Ei told.

"Seirai Island it's not just the play or ordinary island-like others you went. A deadly island like this, everyone should not go here." Ei said. "Hmm...just that?" I asked. "Eh?" she replied. "The history...just that?" I inquired. "I can't say for sure, Traveler. This land it's...just you can see." Ei answered.

"You are the Inazuma's Archon. How can you answer like that?" I asked. "Traveler, I am Archon, but later...you know better than me about everything here," she said. "You more than me. You can explore and you can socialize with everyone easily. Also...a lot of them already knew you."

"Really? So...you are Archon but not like Venti and Zhongli. How can?" I asked many questions. "I'm different than them. Venti, that Windborne Bard. Zhongli, that Vago Mundo. They more than me, I'm just...alone." she said. "Huh? Alone? How can?" again I asked her.

"Never mind I'm just...nothing." "Huh?" "Can we just...continue our journey? There are some places that I want to tell you as I can." Ei said then she walk first leaving me who was still on the edge of this creepy ship. 

"Umm...how about this ship's history, my majesty? It must be something, cause this ship just let it die like that." I said. "Ooh, that one. "Seiraimaru" is a subarea in Seirai Island, Inazuma. The area takes its name after the "Seiraimaru," the flagship of Ako Domeki's fleet which was destroyed here. Maybe because Seirai Island have a lot of disasters or maybe because of the ocean's waves then that royal ship was destroyed." Ei told.

"Hmm...o...k then," I said nervously.

Ei engages me to go explore more in Seirai Island. This island is not just creepy af but also this island it's much pretty if no thunder tornado floats on the top of the mountain and the sky just clear, this land just gonna be like the rest of Inazuma's lands, supposed to be.

Paimon's P.O.V.,

"Seirai Island...ugh!" I said goosebumps every time I heard the name of "Seirai Island". "You look scared to go there, huh?" Thoma asked. "No! I am not! Paimon just comment, you know? Seirai Island...is not that same like the other island in Inazuma." I lied. "Of course. When I and Ayato have a quest to go there, Balethunder never stops hitting our skin," Ayaka said.

"Not again of Balethunder!" I said. "Oh yes, Thoma...hmm...the question of mine before, there is no answer yet from you." "Question of yours? What?" Thoma is confused. "Don't amnesia like that, stranger!" I said.

"Ooh, you mean...who is me?" Thoma answered. "Uh-huh! That is! Answer that!" I said.

"Aight, my name is Thoma and I live in Inazuma," Thoma said. "Then?" I asked, I do not feel satisfied with his answer. "Then?" Thoma asked back. "THOMA!!!" I'm angry no joke. "Thoma, be serious, please," Ayaka said while she chuckled.

"Go ahead, Ayaka. I want you to tell everything about me to her." Thoma said. "What?" I'm confused. "Sure, let me handle this," Ayaka answered. "But...but-" "I know. It must be Thoma who tells it but let me introduce him with my tongue, ok?" Ayaka said. "Fine then. Provided I can know him." I said.

"Ok, *chuckles*, perhaps influenced by the relaxed and happy atmosphere of his hometown, Thoma is very good at socializing. Although he is an outlander, he has built an unexpectedly powerful network of people in Inazuma." Ayaka explained.

"He's a rather special character. He has blond hair, different from most other Inazuma characters and his identity is naturally a bit of a mystery of its own. In terms of his personality, he's very observant of people — a rather mature companion. Thoma is currently the chief retainer of the Kamisato Clan and has a certain level of association with the Kamisato siblings."

"Thoma is known by Inazumans to be a "helper" — helping everyone out and ensuring that any issues are quickly and peacefully resolved. It is not known why he moved from Mondstadt to Inazuma, but despite being an outsider, he has managed to gain the trust of the Kamisato Clan and rose to the position of chief retainer, coupled with a large network of contacts. He is an efficient worker, resolving all of the Kamisato Clan's issues in a timely order."

"Then that's his story, Paimon," Ayaka said.

I and Ayaka gazed at Thoma who looking at the Inazuma's view.

"So...his hair is blonde...that because he is from...Mondstadt? I never see him!" I said. "*Chuckles*, he was already long time, so long time he went to Inazuma. I'm sure you and Traveler did not yet meet him." Ayaka replied.

"So lame. So...about this Elecrto Archon." I said coded which means we have to back to our business. "I'm not forgetting about that," Ayaka said. "Same, let's go!" Thoma replied.

The 3 of us go back again to where our target is, Seirai Island almost there.

To be continued....

You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें