Chapter 9: The Generals

Very long time to explore this goddamn land, bro. Finally...gee. I and Paimon go to the other land that I'm still confused about what the name is. But why the reason I'm very want to go there cause I saw a serpent's skull or maybe a backbone of the serpent.

"Y/N! Are you sure this is a good place?" Paimon worried. "Uh-huh," I replied. "Or maybe...an interesting?" she asked again. "Yeah. Why?" I replied. "Umm...you know I'm just...no, Paimon not scared with that. Paimon just-"

"Scared..." I replied. "NO! I am not!" Paimon said. "*Laughs*, if that's your answer, prove it then over there," I said. "Alright! Hm!" Paimon is grumpy, well... I'm already getting used to it with that.

We go to the other land that I'm waiting for. Well, maybe Paimon too.

Beautiful from the outside

Beautiful from the outside. But maybe killer from the inside. I must do my respect of course. From the place, I saw can be more serious than Kannazuka.

In the middle, we explore, (of course Paimon is scared with that),

"Y/N! Y/N!! Ugh, Paimon just can close her eyes for this three times! Let us get out of here!" I bet, she's scared. "*Laughs*! Knew it! I Knew it!" I said roasting her.

"Hi! Don't judge me like that! You were even ever scared of Zhongli's behavior that you thought he walk like police when we met for the first time! Gee!" Paimon doesn't want to lose.

"Hi! That's for the time, goddamnit! For now, I thought him like-" I stop my word, why suddenly I almost say my privacy to her?!

"Hmm? Like what? *Chuckles*...what? What? What? Tell me. Tell me!" Paimon is so annoying! "Stop it, Paimon! Nah I'm just...never mind. Can we just...continue our journey?" I asked. "Alright, alright. *Chuckles*, later I will know. Don't forget that, Y/N." Paimon said.

"Are you?" I asked annoyingly. "I will," Paimon replied. "Huh? Seriously?" I decided to annoy her back. "Yes! I...WILL-" "Hi! Who just annoying us?" someone shocking us.

Someone just stands right behind Paimon. And we see...

"What are you doing here? And why are you in here? Trying to disturbing us? Or...rob us?" that woman seems so arrogant to us.

She is a woman with indigo hair cut into an uneven bob. She has golden eyes. Her attire is primarily white. She wears red and gold geta shoes. An Electro vision can be seen attached to her belt. On her head lies a red mask that resembles a bird, having white accents and a black crest.

There are like her subordinates behind her. Hmm...she seems like their leader.

"Hi, Sara! Calm down. They just don't mean to do that." someone approaches her, a man...with cat ears! Or maybe dog...or fox?