Chapter 34: Not long again almighty

She silence.

"*Sighs*, I'm afraid I can't tell you that, Traveler. It's...my business. So, you better not intervene with me." Shogun answered.

"What?!" Paimon is shocked, I am too.

"You better get out now," she said. "That is your privacy, huh?" I whispered...but I guess she can hear me.

"There is no need for you to know about that. Get...out now," she said.

I'm just doing what she please and Paimon just follows me. There is a disappointing feeling inside me. The Vision Hunt Decree has spread everywhere and she does not want to explain the concept of all of these? Bitch!

I just...I just wanna know, does she do that? For herself?

I get out...what the...

I'm feeling...dizzy suddenly. What's just happening?

"The Raiden Shogun isn't gonna let us off just like that, right?" Paimon asked.

My sight...it's weird now. It's like...I don't know I'm just dizzy suddenly.

"The air feels suffocating...it must be the Raiden Shogun's almightiness," Paimon said.

Signora...is slain.

"One strike from the Shogun, and now Signora's gone..." Paimon told. "She got what she deserved, but Paimon still can't help but feel upset."

"What are they doing it...why are the Harbingers collecting all the Gnoses?" she asked.

Suddenly my head hurts. I'm trying to fade it away, but it's so hurt.

"Hmm? Traveler, you got a headache?" Paimon inquired worriedly.

The hurt of my head faded. Aah, gladly.

"Chin up...let's get out of this place, Paimon feels...unsettled," Paimon said.

The Musou no Hitotachi...

"Also...when the Shogun executed Signora with the Musou no Hitotachi...it was unbelievably powerful..." Paimon said. "It seems impossible to defend against...and if so, we've got no hope whatsoever of defeating her in combat..."

I see 2 soldiers pass away. Oh my...somethings bad happening here. What's just going on here?

Yae Miko's plan...

"So to recap, Yae Miko wants us to go back inside the Plane of Euthymia by the Statue of the Omnipresent God..." Paimon told.

"But...we'll be like lambs to the slaughter, won't we? M-maybe we could put this plan on hold for a while..." she added.
"There's the sound of Electro zapping in the air...Paimon can barely breathe."

Again, suddenly my head hurts. Once again I'm trying to fade it away but it's so hurt.

Then...it's finally faded.

"Traveler, are you ok? You're so silent..." Paimon asked with me.

It's so...noisy outside...

"It sounds like there's a lot of noise coming from outside Tenshukaku...has a fight broken out or something?" Paimon told.

"The guards seem really nervous...let's go see what the situation is, shall we?" she inquired.

Paimon's right. Let's go see...the goddamn noisy...noise...

What the hell is that?

Kazuha's P.O.V.,