Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating

Ei's P.O.V. (After having a walk with Y/N and Paimon),

This day was just right! My beautiful day has arrived. But...I don't feel satisfied yet. Don't know why. Or maybe because...my attitude? Well...my behavior it's warm not like Shogun who is cold.

I'm just...happy to have this experience. Expensive for me. Very expensive.

I just wish tomorrow just fine. All...fine.

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"You know, Paimon has an idea to celebrate Ei." Paimon suddenly comes out with the idea. "Oh. What's that then?" I asked.

"Umm...eat of course," she said. "Don't just think about that. Celebrate it's not just eating, bro." I said. "I know, I know! Let Paimon think about that!" she said.

"Hi, Y/N and Paimon." a familiar voice approaches us.

When I turn around I see...

"Look who it is if it doesn't Y/N and Paimon!" Yoimiya said.

I do not just see Yoimiya, but I do see Thoma, Ayaka, Sayu, Sara, Kokomi, Gorou, and...Kazuha. He...he came back.

"G-guys," I said. "Hi, don't be nervous like that, we are here to discuss something." Yoimiya thought I'm talking nervously. "Yes. Discuss...umm...party...like that..." Gorou said.

"This is connected to the celebrating of Ei's good news before. It can hire in Tenshukaku...if Ei let us." Ayaka said.

"Oh! Paimon has just had the thought like that too! Celebrating Ei!" Paimon said. "Ok so...what's the plan? Umm...Kokomi?" Sara called her. "Yes, Sara?" Kokomi replied.

"Are you...happy if you absent too?" Sara asked. "I do happy. This is the congratulations of Ei. Why should I'm not absent?" Kokomi answered.

"I'm just gonna add fireworks after the party or...during the party?" Yoimiya planning. "Maybe I and General Gorou can decorate something in for the party...can you?" Thoma asked.

"Decorating something for the party? Umm...I don't quite pro in that." Gorou said. "It's ok, I can help of course and...hehe...teach you a little bit," Thoma said.

"Good, you can have your new talent, man." Kazuha chuckled. "Yeah but...this one it's the weirdest talent for me," Gorou whispered.

"I'm probably making something like an air conditioner. I need to let my power more." Ayaka said. "Huh? Air conditioner? Whoo! Paimon is curious about that! How's that work?" Paimon said.

"Air conditioner it's for cooling the room, Pai," I answered. "I know but not that what I mean! What Paimon meant is I want to know Ayaka's power to make air conditioner." Paimon said.

"Gee..." I said. "Maybe I can tell to Almighty-I mean...Ei, to celebrate?" Sara inquired. "Just tell her?" Ayaka asked. "Y-yeah. I don't have any idea anymore." Sara said truthfully. "How about I do the cooking?" Kokomi I inquired.

"Sure! Maybe Sayu can help you." Ayaka said. "Sayu...has no *yawns* much talent for cooking. I just can cook onigiri." Sayu said. "Don't worry, how about I and Paimon do the cook too? It has to be many for the dishes." I said.

"That's so humor, I like it. Fine, do it then as you can." Ayaka seems the leader of this situation.

"But don't forget, Kokomi and Sayu, Ei loves sweet!" Paimon advising. "Oh, of course! Sweets are many." Kokomi said. "Can we just give candies to her so we don't have to cook this and that?" Sayu seems lazy to do the plan.

"Alright, fellas. So, repeat your plan, please. I need to know what's yours. Everyone must have a plan. The one who doesn't, that means you're not compact." Ayaka announced.