News from the author

Hello, what's up, guys? I hope you are all just fine there. And I hope you like the story of You & Ei's book! Welp if you don't...ok : (. It's fine because writing it's just my hobby.

By the way, I want to inform you guys to know something about my condition recently.

As you can know (maybe you don't know and just found out now), I'm still in the middle of high school. Yes...in high school, there must be a lot of assignments and the exams have grown more difficult. For example like this now, enter November (it should be December for all schools I guess) there will be a final exam.

I want to tell you a little bit about my school if you say strict by you maybe it makes sense. But maybe because I'm a diligent student (this is for real, man, not gonna lie) I'm not thought it as a strict school. I'm in a private school so maybe the rules are different than public school (sorry If I was mistaken).

This is bad news for you I can say, you accept it or not it's up to you. 2 weeks later, between 17th Nov or 22nd Nov, I already have to follow the final exam at my school. Why? Of course, because it's final exam time. "And...why should November? It's so fast, you know?" maybe you guys asked that. "Welp...as I'm already told you that...I'm school in private school and it must be the rules way more different than public school." I answered.

And this exam...made me unable to continue my book chapter for a while (especially for You & Ei). Because I have to study harder for exams and I have to get good grades. I very much apologize if you guys are a little angry or disagree with what I told you before but...this is real. I want to write my book, continue the next chapter of You & Ei, but because of the exam, I guess God wants me to study harder and stop for a while for the other activities maybe.

And sure, I'm not forgetting about you, waiting for the next chapter of my book, hehe. But don't worry, later after the exam, I will continue the next chapter of this book. I will.

That's all I can inform you, I'm sorry if there is a wrong say, stay healthy, eat a lot, drink water, and stay safe! Good luck, goodbye, and pray for me for the exam, readers!!

Your author,

~lyviasast

To be continued (after the author finishes her exam, be patient for waiting ; ))....